Graham Clark Resigns!

5 minutes ago, catswild said:

He has a 33.3% chance along with Harless and another coach from Virginia. Harless thinks he has it but that doesn’t mean he does! 

Unless they're drawing a name out of a hat, I'm pretty sure they don't each have an equal chance.  ;)   All three seem like good candidates though.

2 hours ago, Tribal said:

Unless they're drawing a name out of a hat, I'm pretty sure they don't each have an equal chance.  ;)   All three seem like good candidates though.

No but I would assume that if you call three back for a second interview, then each would have s chance. Why would you interview a candidate for a second time unless he had a shot? I think any of the three will be good and can hopefully take abuse in heavy doses

13 minutes ago, Coach423T said:

So much for a national  search looks like they didn't have to go to far to get their new HC.

Just heard that Very big surprise   HUGE surprise 

13 minutes ago, Coach423T said:

So much for a national  search looks like they didn't have to go to far to get their new HC.

5 minutes ago, catswild said:

Just heard that Very big surprise   HUGE surprise 

Well Christian was on my source's list, but I sure didn't expect them to hire him.  Gonna be a really short honeymoon if he struggles.  In fact, I'd say his honeymoon with Waco ended before it started.