Graham Clark Resigns!

20 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

"If" true then Christian has the job, and has had the job from the get go. Of the three Witten is a pretty good coach, Seals is a "knocked it out of the park" type of hire, and Christian has no head coaching experience but has been a "good" assistant coach. So it's plain to see who they would name head coach. Right?

Then what do you mean "if true"???? I thought you already knew they are out of the running!!!!!!! My "non-sources" know more than you and the neighborhood fat lady to which you refer, and I'm not even a DB guy. I just hope whoever does get the job doesn't read coacht, so he can spare himself your constant beratements, clueless verbal assaults, unfounded shots on the coaching staff, and just pure stupidity. Oh I know, WaCoLoCo is popular on Coacht...Lol.............WHO CARES?

34 minutes ago, catswild said:

Then what do you mean "if true"???? I thought you already knew they are out of the running!!!!!!! My "non-sources" know more than you and the neighborhood fat lady to which you refer, and I'm not even a DB guy. I just hope whoever does get the job doesn't read coacht, so he can spare himself your constant beratements, clueless verbal assaults, unfounded shots on the coaching staff, and just pure stupidity. Oh I know, WaCoLoCo is popular on Coacht...Lol.............WHO CARES?

It will be Ryan

1 hour ago, catswild said:

:o

1 hour ago, catswild said:

Sounds to me like someone has a bad case of the 'butt hurt".

• Like 1