Graham Clark Resigns!

5 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lawnman if Witten goes to db you’ll have to get a Betsy/db jersey made split down the middle. But I know your a closet Greeneville fan! 

Lol I do like the Devils and there is no doubt they are one of the best teams in TN but my heart will always be in Betsy.There see DevilMan I said something you thought I would never say.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I was just told they have hired the next head coach. Will make the announcement next week. Some will like it and some won't.

Yep,that's what I've heard.Hope for the future young men that DB can be what it was way back in the day when it really meant something to just be able to have them for a scrimmage and it was in red on a teams schedule.Well,it better be in red for my Devils because I really think DB will be tough nomatter who the coach is.Never forget the South fans in 2009 thinking it was going to be a blowout win because DB was down .They were 100% correct !

10 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Did Stacy say you could crawl out from under his bed and start posting again?

No, I don't get on here much. I don't have the need to use a fake identity to boost a fake reputation by posting  fake news on a high school football board.