Graham Clark Resigns!

13 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

i would just rather my coaches name not be thrown out of context like that. but carry on.

The guy was just hearing things differently on his end. No need to get all uptight. It's just a game and a forum. Truth is, the only people who know what is really going on is the coach and the administration trying to hire him (If that's the case). But carry on. 

2 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I'm a DB fan "DB side of interest" and Rosser is not in my top 5.

Like I said, I don't think he is interested, but if Bryson isn't on a "top 5" list right now then you need to get your mind out of Upper East Tennessee and look at programs that have actually advanced in playoff football outside of their own region over the past few years and ask why.   

Edited by HTV

37 minutes ago, HTV said:

Like I said, I don't think he is interested, but if Bryson isn't in a "top 5" list right now then you need to get your mine out of Upper East Tennessee and look at programs that have actually advanced in playoff football outside of their own region over the past few years and ask why.   

thank god someone understands.

3 hours ago, HTV said:

Like I said, I don't think he is interested, but if Bryson isn't on a "top 5" list right now then you need to get your mind out of Upper East Tennessee and look at programs that have actually advanced in playoff football outside of their own region over the past few years and ask why.   

3 hours ago, madhatter2269 said:

thank god someone understands.

So now you've gone from being mad that someone has mentioned him as a candidate for the job to being mad that he's not in "my top 5".  I'm just saying there's at least 5 coaches out there that I would rather have. I'm not just looking at East Tn. or even the state of Tennessee.

24 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

So now you've gone from being mad that someone has mentioned him as a candidate for the job to being mad that he's not in "my top 5".  I'm just saying there's at least 5 coaches out there that I would rather have. I'm not just looking at East Tn. or even the state of Tennessee.

haha. yeah, i would much rather have saban, meyer, peterson, dabo and kirby if we are speaking about out of state or our real top 5. sheesh.

24 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

haha. yeah, i would much rather have saban, meyer, peterson, dabo and kirby if we are speaking about out of state or our real top 5. sheesh.

Okay, you can make all the jokes you want but if you think there's not a better coach in a five state area than Rosser that DB could hire then the joke is on you. I understand that Rosser is a outstanding coach and that you are joined at the hip with him but come on. He's still not in my top 5 no matter how much you whine.

As far as what I said about Rosser, I am just reporting what I was told. I can’t begin to tell you if the story has legs. 

I can tell you that the same source knew that Lowe was leaving TKA for Powell before the story broke.  Take that for what you will. 

I am told that Rosser would be a very nice hire for the Indians. He is well thought of in the Knoxville area. 

If I had to guess, I would suspect that DB will hire a local guy like Witten. A local guy will have an easier time with hiring a staff. If they brought in a guy from say Los Angeles or Miami, how would they be able to fill out a staff? They probably wouldn’t know enough about who to hire from the small pool of (potential) assistant coaches in upper East Tennessee. 

16 hours ago, rolltriberoll said:

As far as what I said about Rosser, I am just reporting what I was told. I can’t begin to tell you if the story has legs. 

I can tell you that the same source knew that Lowe was leaving TKA for Powell before the story broke.  Take that for what you will. 

I am told that Rosser would be a very nice hire for the Indians. He is well thought of in the Knoxville area. 

If I had to guess, I would suspect that DB will hire a local guy like Witten. A local guy will have an easier time with hiring a staff. If they brought in a guy from say Los Angeles or Miami, how would they be able to fill out a staff? They probably wouldn’t know enough about who to hire from the small pool of (potential) assistant coaches in upper East Tennessee. 

I think you're right about Witten. I think he's been the guy all along. He's a good coach but being a local guy with local connections I don't see him replacing a single coach on the current staff. There are some keepers there but also some that have been dragging the program down. Unless some leave on their own (slim chance of that) it's going to be the same ole DB. Put up 350yrds of offense and 30 points and give up 500 yrds and 45 points.