Top 5 in 5A

Meeru

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Wow QB14, two teams from region 3 and no Oak Ridge. A guess on your part , but I hope your worng.0

I wanted to put Oak Ridge in West's spot, but I think West will be the better team this year. Region 3 is a toss up to me in all reality, and I would not be surprised if I'm wrong about the top teams. If I were to finish out the top 10, it would be:

6. Oak Ridge

7. Page

8. Munford

9. Rhea Co

10. Sevier Co

On 5/2/2018 at 7:43 AM, QB14 said:

1. Catholic

2. Beech

3. Fulton

4. Henry Co.

5. Knox West

Catholic lost a lot of players and the schedule is brutal not sure if a number 1 ranking is appropriate at this time seems kind of early to rank anyone unless it's for conversation and debate. It seems like a tradition to put the state champion number 1. Knox Central will be very good this year and they deserve a top 5 ranking.

Edited by QSouth89

3 hours ago, QB14 said:

I wanted to put Oak Ridge in West's spot, but I think West will be the better team this year. Region 3 is a toss up to me in all reality, and I would not be surprised if I'm wrong about the top teams. If I were to finish out the top 10, it would be:

6. Oak Ridge

7. Page

8. Munford

9. Rhea Co

10. Sevier Co

I don't know what all Oak Ridge has back this year but I believe they still have Graham and they were playing good football at the end of last season. It's really early to be putting together a "top 5" list but I would have to think Oak Ridge would be in the top 5 maybe top 3 ahead of West and Fulton. Didn't West graduate most of their defense from last season?

Edited by RCfan

42 minutes ago, RCfan said:

I don't know what all Oak Ridge has back this year but I believe they still have Graham and they were playing good football at the end of last season. It's really early to be putting together a "top 5" list but I would have to think Oak Ridge would be in the top 5 maybe top 3 ahead of West and Fulton. Didn't West graduate most of their defense from last season?

I think West graduated a few, but there are two on their team that were recently offered by Arkansas. I'm not sure if they are 2019 or 2020, though. One of them is a linebacker I think. I never count out Gaddis, but I just can't help but pick West and Fulton over them this year considering the talent each brings back. I could be way off in doing so, but I also would not be shocked if Oak Ridge wins the region.