Top 5 in 4a

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Well we all know who the UNANIMOUS number 1 pick is!!! Everyone else is fighting for second while the DEVILS REPEAT YET AGAIN!!!

1. 2017 4a Champs Greeneville  

2. Betsy 

3. Marshall County 

4. Haywood 

5. Crockett County 

:popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater:

Devilman03, 

You may have just started a war with the AC faithful :roflol:

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Well we all know who the UNANIMOUS number 1 pick is!!! Everyone else is fighting for second while the DEVILS REPEAT YET AGAIN!!!

1. 2017 4a Champs Greeneville  

2. Betsy 

3. Marshall County 

4. Haywood 

5. Crockett County 

:popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater:

Hahaha you're on your own on this one big guy

• Upvote 1

1. Greeneville (Return all but 3 starters)

2. Anderson County (Bulk of the team returns and will have a show down with Greeneville in the Quarters)

3. Betsy (To bad they are in Quad one when play offs turn around)

4.  Haywood County (The team to beat out of the West with their all-west tn offensive player of the year Decourtney Reed back to carry the rock behind a O-line that has several starters back on it)

5.  Maplewood (I think this year they are the team to make it to the Semi's out of Middle Tn)

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

2. Anderson County (Bulk of the team returns and will have a show down with Greeneville in the Quarters)

4.  Haywood County (The team to beat out of the West with their all-west tn offensive player of the year Decourtney Reed back to carry the rock behind a O-line that has several starters back on it)

5.  Maplewood (I think this year they are the team to make it to the Semi's out of Middle Tn)

Nolensville was supposed to be really good this year. Not sure how Hester leaving affects that. 4-4A should be extremely competitive. 

Edited by mcfan10

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 8:36 AM, Swipes said:

With that 4star WR they added and a first year  6"6 320 lineman that are going to make some noise!

57 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Send me a picture of it Devilman. Did you really get it? Some people say we may not have walked on the moon :) propaganda I suppose. LOL 

Yea we got it. It’s beside the other two gold balls in the trophy case and now another Soccer Title & Baseball Title. Greeneville won 3 of 4 Major Titles this year which is a state record and Ac had zero lol 

But we did put that smack down on Springfield for everyone to see live on tv not to mention we got the 4a Mr.Football! 

Gonna be so sweet to do it again!!!

Soon to be back to back champs in football in 2018 and add another Mr.Football to the record books in Ballard again! 

Edited by DevilMan03

17 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yea we got it. It’s beside the other two gold balls in the trophy case and now another Soccer Title & Baseball Title. Greeneville won 3 of 4 Major Titles this year which is a state record and Ac had zero lol 

But we did put that smack down on Springfield for everyone to see live on tv not to mention we got the 4a Mr.Football! 

Gonna be so sweet to do it again!!!

Soon to be back to back champs in football in 2018 and add another Mr.Football to the record books in Ballard again! 

Just having fun with you and congratulations to Greeneville ! However this is a New Year and I firmly believe AC is the team to bet on this year. I would love to play Greenville this year but I think Betsy is the team to monitor this year.