To All My Dyersburg Buddies...

On 8/7/2018 at 6:27 PM, ddaddy said:

I believe that Dyersburg is loaded and should make a long run in the playoffs. #44 is as good as it gets on Defense and that Freshmen running back is the real deal.

Actually his number is 4 but you are correct. He is a stud. The freshman running back will not see much time on offense because of a stable of upper class man RBs. He will probably get some playing time at LB. He has the potential to be the biggest recruit ever at Dyersburg.  6 ‘ 2 and 235 as a freshman and can fly.

On 8/8/2018 at 7:12 PM, Trojan said:

Actually his number is 4 but you are correct. He is a stud. The freshman running back will not see much time on offense because of a stable of upper class man RBs. He will probably get some playing time at LB. He has the potential to be the biggest recruit ever at Dyersburg.  6 ‘ 2 and 235 as a freshman and can fly.

Talent should always win out. upperclassmen can spell him when he is tired 

You get a principle Job BPM ?

5 minutes ago, Beagle said:

No. Regular teaching job. But the funny thing is I was offered one with my previous employer at the same time I was offered the position in Dyersburg. However the base pay plus “coaching” supplement I receive in Dyersburg is basically the same as the principal job. Same pay and no headache of the admin duties was too much to say no to. 

On 8/10/2018 at 9:34 PM, Beagle said:

It has been a long time since a freshman has started on varsity at Dyersburg. Did not happen with Counce and has not with Stowe. They have five upperclassmen backs who could start for most teams around here.