Boone
Tennessee High
Cocke County

R2:
South Doyle
Knox Central
Gibbs
Knox Halls

BTW, Crockett ends up with an unthinkable 10-0 record.  Some of you R2'ers do not really know how much drama the entire Crockett community had to endure last year, so for them to put together such a season is just....   Well all I can say is a hearty congratulations to the Pioneers.  I think Crockett has a chance to win a playoff game, so perhaps R1 goes 1-3 this time against R2.

Edited by blazer1set
edit spelling...
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Here is how I see R1/R2 ending up:

R1:
Crockett
Boone
Tennessee High
Cocke County

R2:
South Doyle
Knox Central
Gibbs
Knox Halls

BTW, Crockett ends up with an unthinkable 10-0 record.  Some of you R2'ers do not really know how much drama the entire Crockett community had to endure last year, so for them to put together such a season is just....   Well all I can say is a hearty congratulations to the Pioneers.  I think Crockett has a chance to win a playoff game, so perhaps R1 goes 1-3 this time against R2.

Crockett received 2 1st place votes this week 

On 10/1/2018 at 7:09 AM, blazer1set said:

Here is how I see R1/R2 ending up:

R1:
Crockett
Boone
Tennessee High
Cocke County

R2:
South Doyle
Knox Central
Gibbs
Knox Halls

BTW: Crockett plays (Tn high, Mo East) on the road. (Boone, Cherokee) at home.

To go 4-0 would be Real hard to say the least. Boone beat SH, Tn. High put up some pts on Betsy and played the tough , and Cherokee played toe to toe with CC. 

1 hour ago, Ashes2new said:

BTW: Crockett plays (Tn high, Mo East) on the road. (Boone, Cherokee) at home.

To go 4-0 would be Real hard to say the least. Boone beat SH, Tn. High put up some pts on Betsy and played the tough , and Cherokee played toe to toe with CC. 

Tennessee High and Boone will give Crockett a good game, the other two will be over by halftime.   But I see Crockett as unstoppable this year.   I really hope they go 9-1 but just don't see it happening.  If all goes as planned the Musket Bowl will feature Crockett (8-0) vs Boone (7-1).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Tennessee High and Boone will give Crockett a good game, the other two will be over by halftime.   But I see Crockett as unstoppable this year.   I really hope they go 9-1 but just don't see it happening.  If all goes as planned the Musket Bowl will feature Crockett (8-0) vs Boone 

All of Cherokee's defeats have been close, so Crockett needs not to take them lightly. But i do agree if Crockett plays up to there ability, they should win

1 hour ago, dawgs82 said:

It will be interesting to see how the Halls, Gibbs, and Sevier Co. battle for 3rd and 4th place goes. I look for Gibbs to take 3rd. They are improving quickly. That comeback against Campbell Co. was a head turner. Could give 2nd place in Region 1 a run for their money.

2nd place in R1 should end up being Boone, and we have never beaten Halls/Gibbs/SevierCo.      Okay, I take that back, we got Sevier Co once I think in the 80's.     History and tradition says that R1 goes 0-4 again in the first round, so it really does not matter where the R2 teams line up at the end of the season.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

After seeing Gibbs tonight I see R1 winning 2 first round games.

Tennessee High is pretty good I see them giving South Doyle a good game. Gibbs will have to pass some to win against Boone. Crockett will win pretty easily since the fiasco at Halls. Cocke County can score but has no defense Knox Central big