5A -- R1 vs R2

blazer1set

4 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

We saw this game plan before, Gibbs ran the ball like they never intended to win the game, just keep the score down and run the clock. They never went away from it. Our lines of scrimmage average over 300 lbs, but move very well. We have enough depth to rotate them every couple of plays and keep them fairly fresh. Not saying DB will stick to this kind of game plan, just going on Blazer's thoughts.

Trust me, we will stick to the game plan to the bitter end, it's the Boone way

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Blazer, are you coming down? I think the rain is supposed to come through early, just going to cool off.

Oh yeah, I'll be there.    Boone generally travels very well, in fact there have been times we had more fans at away games than the home team.      Probably depends on the weather, but if it's pretty you should see a very large contingent of Red and Gold....   or whatever our colors are now....  The guys have been mixing a lot of black into the uniforms lately, so who knows what we'll look like on Friday night

30 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Oh yeah, I'll be there.    Boone generally travels very well, in fact there have been times we had more fans at away games than the home team.      Probably depends on the weather, but if it's pretty you should see a very large contingent of Red and Gold....   or whatever our colors are now....  The guys have been mixing a lot of black into the uniforms lately, so who knows what we'll look like on Friday night

We wear our Black uniforms at home so I doubt you’ll wear yours. Cocke Co had a large crowd so if it’s anything like that it should be a good showing. I just hope we have more fans than we did last week, it was pitiful for a playoff game smh. Hopefully the rain stays away.