5A -- R1 vs R2

blazer1set

32 minutes ago, iamtheboonenation said:

Nope, I'm super happy for Crockett and Daniel Boone both. I would love to see a gold ball come back to Washington County, i just know it won't. I was just making an observation of your post and asking what teams you've seen play. Your response tells me you've only seen the competition around here in the Tri-Cities.  Just trying to help you put down the Crockett Kool-Aid. 

I’m just messing with you. Never going to put down the Crockett Kool-Aid

1 hour ago, stockton4182 said:

I’m just messing with you. Never going to put down the Crockett Kool-Aid

I have not seen Knox Central play this year, but if they are anything like last year then you will not believe how physical they are going to be.   Crockett has not faced anyone anywhere even close to what you will see against Central.     If we are lucky enough to beat Gibbs then that is what we are facing, and Central will just absolutely crush Boone I'm afraid.     Again, this is based on last year's team, so it may not be accurate now, I'm sure a Central fan might be able to help out here....

22 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I have not seen Knox Central play this year, but if they are anything like last year then you will not believe how physical they are going to be.   Crockett has not faced anyone anywhere even close to what you will see against Central.     If we are lucky enough to beat Gibbs then that is what we are facing, and Central will just absolutely crush Boone I'm afraid.     Again, this is based on last year's team, so it may not be accurate now, I'm sure a Central fan might be able to help out here....

Central is miles ahead and better than last years team and it’s not even close. 

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Ahh indeed Blazer we appreciate the kind words. We are much improved from last year on both sides of the ball. Biggest difference obviously is we have our QB who was hurt all of last season. When we played Boone, we used our backup, who did well, and a WR as like a Wildcat QB. Up to this point, we’ve stayed healthy this year. The two losses early to TN high and Fulton were a Wake up call. Our team will take NO OPPONENT likely, we are focused on Cocke Co. If we are lucky enough to win, we’ll then focus on Gibbs/Boone. Good luck to Boone, I can’t stand Gibbs!

44 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Tennessee High will beat South Doyle 

Stockton I do believe it’ll be close, but I’ve got SD winning a low scoring game. Tn High has a good offense, but they must get pressure on SD’s QB or their athletes on the outside will be too much to contain. Young at RB, his brother and Tonquez at WR are very dangerous. I see Crockett vs SD and that will be an excellent game.

5 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Well put Bobcat! The players you mentioned are potential D-1 prospects. And given time, Brang (QB) can light it up. They will hurt you with their speed, then turn around and beat you on defense. It would be a test for DC's passing game.

Injuries have really hurt SD this year. Losing the Myers hurt. Is the TE back yet? Young is a crazy athlete and tough as well. Look for #44 to be very active on D.

16 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Bring it on 

I'm sure Central will have a game plan when it comes to DC passing game (If that game actually happens).  Nick Craney (Starting MLB for the 2009 Greene Devil team that was the first to make it to state) is the D coordinator for the Bobcats so he knows how to game plan for passing teams (Last team to give the Devils a Loss against his old coach and had a game plan when the Devils took on Bo Wallace in that championship game).  No offense to Larkin but he isn't Bo Wallace