Greenback, Whitwell, and Moore County 3-way

I've got some video uploaded of this scrimmage now.   I interviewed all three Coaches and posted an offensive series for each team.   Unfortunately I'm not the best with a camera.   (Talk a lot and don't pay attention) But it was filmed from behind the QB's so you can get an idea of how the blocking looked for each team.  I'll be posting shows each week so if you will subscribe, you'll get a notification when the video hits each week.  Thanks

FME YouTube Channel

35 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

I've got some video uploaded of this scrimmage now.   I interviewed all three Coaches and posted an offensive series for each team.   Unfortunately I'm not the best with a camera.   (Talk a lot and don't pay attention) But it was filmed from behind the QB's so you can get an idea of how the blocking looked for each team.  I'll be posting shows each week so if you will subscribe, you'll get a notification when the video hits each week.  Thanks

FME YouTube Channel

Thanks for coming down hope you enjoyed it besides our bees lol 

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:29 AM, AllAboutTheW said:

http://www.hudl.com/v/28MfRw if you guys have any questions lol 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7902687/5a26dba3b019600d80e62d0c    I know Edwards wasn't on the field but he will be back soon. Want to show some film well here it is. Greenback will be fine this season and we will go all the way as long as our players stay healthy. Yes we will miss Breeden but others have stepped up like young men do.  I want to wish our GB boys the best of luck this season and can't wait to see #22 Edwards back on the field. Believe me it's been a summer and nothing worse to seeing my son hurt but this is making him a better man and ready for what comes after Highschool. 

1 hour ago, MommaKee24 said:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7902687/5a26dba3b019600d80e62d0c    I know Edwards wasn't on the field but he will be back soon. Want to show some film well here it is. Greenback will be fine this season and we will go all the way as long as our players stay healthy. Yes we will miss Breeden but others have stepped up like young men do.  I want to wish our GB boys the best of luck this season and can't wait to see #22 Edwards back on the field. Believe me it's been a summer and nothing worse to seeing my son hurt but this is making him a better man and ready for what comes after Highschool. 

You’re son is a great player I think he will be great this season especially with a chip on his shoulder! How did he get hurt? 

Edited by AllAboutTheW

19 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Baseball,outfielder.

He first hurt it celebrating after Greenback won a tough baseball outing early spring vs Catholic. Then hobbled the rest of the season trying to help his team win a State championship in baseball. Went down in the state tourney vs CA I believe which I assume finished the job of the knee instability. He’s patched up now and rehabbing well. We’ll see Edwards again “on the field”’

19 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Let me ask you folks a question.Why did Whitwell call it a day when GB asked to go down and distance?They were fine with the 10 or 12 play series but said they were "to beat up to do down and distance"???To me its not a real gauge of our teams if you dont at least do an hours worth of real football situations.Not being negative but i reallly hate those type scrimmages.

It was rather boring football. 20 minutes...switch....wait about 20 minutes....switch. You get the picture! Two teams going down & distance for a couple of hours is more like a game excluding special teams. It was more like watching a practice. Hopefully this week’s GP @ GB will be a better gauge of our conditioning and give the guys a more game like experience. 

13 minutes ago, ladykee said:

It was rather boring football. 20 minutes...switch....wait about 20 minutes....switch. You get the picture! Two teams going down & distance for a couple of hours is more like a game excluding special teams. It was more like watching a practice. Hopefully this week’s GP @ GB will be a better gauge of our conditioning and give the guys a more game like experience. 

When our LBs start playing a little faster we will be just fine.

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

How many possessions did each team get in yalls scrimmage?  FreeAgent only posted 1 each.  We got several in our 3 way.  

I believe each team went 2 possessions each vs the other 2 teams. So 4 possessions total. Greenback started with def/off series vs Whitwell. Sat and watched a flip series between Whitwell/Moore Cty. Then GB series with Moore Cty followed by 2nd vs Whitwell. GB sat diring 2nd Whitwell/Moore Cty then GB finished with 2nd series vs Moore Cty to end the night.