Class AAA Region 6

Beagle

15 hours ago, Beamerball said:

1. Fairview (massive line,new transfer at qb, and player of the year in Harris-lusk).

2. Sycamore( 2 all mid state def players,made qb switch last year and he's had a yr to grow, battle tested. FYI the Sullivan and Hampton can play). I think this team will surprise this year.

3. Cheatham ( new qb but very difficult scheme to get ready for, #34 can take it to the house, d line should be very good this yr). 

4. Camden (14 returning starters, 900 yd rusher returning in Story,difficult schedule outside of region though). They could very well finish 3rd.

5. Stewart( 7 starters return on both sides of ball)

6. Harpeth( Gossett kid is a player but lost entire line to graduation, had alot of youngsters play last year so could move into 4 spot).

Fairview will not be challenged in this region though for the 2nd yr in a row.

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!

It’s pretty funny how Fairview & Camden always get “new transfers” that are studs. Seems oddly strange. But what do I know... I’m just trollin’ 

• Like 1

Fairview's "stud transfer" was on the team 2 years ago as a sophomore. As I understand they moved next door to Hickman County last year and now they've moved back. Why? Don't know but I'm sure they had their reasons and that's their business. His family has been in or around Fairview for decades. 

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Fairview's "stud transfer" was on the team 2 years ago as a sophomore. As I understand they moved next door to Hickman County last year and now they've moved back. Why? Don't know but I'm sure they had their reasons and that's their business. His family has been in or around Fairview for decades. 

Both  transfer Kids at Camden are little brothers to former players as well and both went to school here in the resent past. One of them isnt playing for 4 weeks i think due to team rules  not sure.         

We have 14 returning starters and I think 9 of them are Juniors a couple of seniors not counted in that total  who for basketball reasons didnt play last year one was the starting QB before he left real excited about him Names Heath  Daniels 

Story will not match years numbers. Not enough balls to go around this year for him to have to carry that load.

Just for everyone who doesn't know Former  Camden QB Tanner Hudson is at Camp with Tampa bay Buccaneers  right now. All the videos on facebook are good. He has made a lot of special catches at practice and the coaches love him in the interviews they give about him.  Seems TE is a hot competition they didn't expect and he is the reason.  

https://www.buccaneers.com/team/players-roster/tanner-hudson/

Edited by Beagle

If Fairview plays like last night,this region is wide open folks. I'll concede that Page's QB is outstanding and will give alot of good teams fits. BUT, Fairview has to clean up their act quickly if they're going to win this region. Dropped passes, arm tackling, no running game, and ridiculous penalties ain't going to get it done. Hughes and the coaching staff have their work cut out for them. I'm confident they'll get it straightened up. 

Let's go Jackets!!

On 8/18/2018 at 9:59 AM, Swarm said:

If Fairview plays like last night,this region is wide open folks. I'll concede that Page's QB is outstanding and will give alot of good teams fits. BUT, Fairview has to clean up their act quickly if they're going to win this region. Dropped passes, arm tackling, no running game, and ridiculous penalties ain't going to get it done. Hughes and the coaching staff have their work cut out for them. I'm confident they'll get it straightened up. 

Let's go Jackets!!

Honestly  Camden didnt play bad at all. Waverly is a great team and did what good teams do when you make mistakes.They took every turn over we had and scored. I wont get into the refs  but there were 3 fumbles that Camden recovered that they called down ..they were not and a couple of ours were clearly down but not called that way.  Thats the past moving on

I stand by my prediction that Camden is a much improved team and will compete with Fairview for the region