(Battle of the bridge) Waverly vs Camden

vandyfan1

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I'm a little nervous about it to say the least

These young men are very well coached and have some really good talent. One game at a time!! Im sure there will be some very good discussions next week. But that can wait if you know what I mean Croppy.

Im not trying to down Camden. A very good friend of mine has a son playing on that team but im not sure if they are going to be ready for what Waverly has.

3 minutes ago, camden1969 said:

upset Camden 22 Waverly 21 in the rain

I would be shocked ,but it's  not impossible! I will say this, Camden has some big ole bruisers so ya never know,I still think the RB for Waverly will dominate rain or shine! This fellas is why we play the 4 quarters! GL to both teams and a injury free game on both side of the ball!!!

• Like 1

Camden has some size and a couple good backs. Running Huntingtons offense this year from what little I know. They ran over Bruceton in a scrimmage but they looked small and didnt tackle very well. Hoping for a dry field but I dont think the wetness will slow the offense down. Im hoping the D learned from last years Huntington game and has a plan for that type O since we will see it this week and next! 

7 hours ago, camden1969 said:

upset Camden 22 Waverly 21 in the rain

Hmmmm Waverly has not gone a game since 2015 where they didn’t score more than 24pts in a game.... and with their experience talent speed and explosive offense... I doubt that will happen tomorrow. Great optimism tho