Baylor vs Notre Dame @ Finley Thursday, 16 August @ 8:30

Booger

The Fighting Irish of ND will once again open up its season aganst the mighty Red Raiders of Baylor Thursday night @ Davenports Finley Stadium.......@ 2030 the pigskin will b punched into the air beginning the last game in this 2 years series........last season Chattanoogas D2-AAA jugernaut were responsible for the only blimmish on the Irishs record until matching up against the co-opers of Luzianne in the Championship Contest.......

...ND will b fielding its youingest team since Fant first took over the helm of the Irish......it will take a miracle to upset the Kakhi wearin community on Suck Creek...and a upset it would b......just maybe

...Booger just sayin :thumb:

Historically speaking it would be an upset but this year I think no. This is a 50-50 coin flip. Baylor is very young. Starting several sophomores. I’m actually tempted to pick ND but Baylor always finds a way to get the most when they have the least. It will be a good game or ND will blow it open. One of the two. Depending on how sound Baylor plays defensively. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

2 hours ago, volahol said:

Irish by 14.  May be young and not very deep but have a nasty attitude this year.  I predict ND punches them in the mouth early and the Baylor players will be looking for their Signal and Lookout Mountain moms to come save them 

If ND wins it won’t be because they have a nastier attitude it will be just because they are better. The level of competition Baylor plays every year is too good for them to be soft. 

In fact last year ND was the 7th best team on the Raiders schedule at best  BA, MBA, McCallie, Ensworth, Marist, Knoxville Catholic were all much better than ND last year.  

That being said after seeing Baylor in the jamboree they will need to come out a lot sharper to beat ND again. As I said I expect ND to be better and on paper Baylor to be worse than last year. If Baylor doesn’t win this one it could be a 1 or 2 win season with the brutal schedule they have. 

I expect this game to be much closer. 

1 hour ago, Spartan4Life said:

If ND wins it won’t be because they have a nastier attitude it will be just because they are better. The level of competition Baylor plays every year is too good for them to be soft. 

In fact last year ND was the 7th best team on the Raiders schedule at best  BA, MBA, McCallie, Ensworth, Marist, Knoxville Catholic were all much better than ND last year.  

That being said after seeing Baylor in the jamboree they will need to come out a lot sharper to beat ND again. As I said I expect ND to be better and on paper Baylor to be worse than last year. If Baylor doesn’t win this one it could be a 1 or 2 win season with the brutal schedule they have. 

I expect this game to be much closer. 

Baylor numbers looked off at the Jamboree. They usually have about 90 kids on the sideline.

On 8/12/2018 at 9:05 AM, Booger said:

The Fighting Irish of ND will once again open up its season aganst the mighty Red Raiders of Baylor Thursday night @ Davenports Finley Stadium.......@ 2030 the pigskin will b punched into the air beginning the last game in this 2 years series........last season Chattanoogas D2-AAA jugernaut were responsible for the only blimmish on the Irishs record until matching up against the co-opers of Luzianne in the Championship Contest.......

...ND will b fielding its youingest team since Fant first took over the helm of the Irish......it will take a miracle to upset the Kakhi wearin community on Suck Creek...and a upset it would b......just maybe

...Booger just sayin :thumb:

play`n for the mushroom rock trophy?! :blink:

Image result for suck creek

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

play`n for the mushroom rock trophy?! :blink:

Image result for suck creek

oh its much bigger than the mushroom rock.......u Goons better b for peppin them tinheads up in the trenches for that Bradley and his Karns Baptist Snake Wranglin passin game...or its gonna b another bad statrt to an Aluminum City season opener....

Booger just sayin :shock: