Baylor vs Notre Dame @ Finley Thursday, 16 August @ 8:30

Booger

16 minutes ago, Booger said:

and a thriller it would b....probably upset of the year in the chattanooga area ......very tuff to pull off cause its a big bad D2-AAA team with more than 2.21574 X the number of players players to rotate

Booger just sayin :rolleyes:

Quit ya whining about numbers boog....us goons know that's a buncha sissy talk.:mrgreen:

56 minutes ago, Booger said:

and a thriller it would b....probably upset of the year in the chattanooga area ......very tuff to pull off cause its a big bad D2-AAA team with more than 2.21574 X the number of players players to rotate

Last year against Baylor you guys were trying to throw the rock all over the place. I'm ready to see the rematch with the new identity.

3 hours ago, Booger said:

Baylor is picked to finish last in D2AAA this year which hasn’t happen in a long long time. 

15 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

Baylor’s numbers are a little lower. High 60’s I think. But over the past four years Baylor has had no more than high 70’s on the roster. 

No there was NO high 60's on Saturday or any other day I've seen them scrimmage. and they is no way a few years ago that they had only 70 kids on the roster. I know what I have seen with my own eyes. They looked and played like a totally different team this summer. ND should win this.

24 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

No there was NO high 60's on Saturday or any other day I've seen them scrimmage. and they is no way a few years ago that they had only 70 kids on the roster. I know what I have seen with my own eyes. They looked and played like a totally different team this summer. ND should win this.

Haha okay. I’ve been involved with the program for the past four years and I’m the weirdo who always gets into numbers. I’ve counted the players on picture days that I attended and get the official roster. Baylor has not had 90 kids on the roster since I’ve been around. I remember back in 2015 with Ryan Parker people thought they woudnt best Rhea County because they had about 40 more kids. I think Rhea had 110 on the roster that year. Something insane. I could pull up the rosters and show you but I don’t care that much. 

As as far as the second part yes you’re correct they have a little but fewer this year but the big thing is a lot less talent than previous years. You’re right it doesn’t look like atypical Baylor team at all which is why ND has a very good shot. 

1 minute ago, Spartan4Life said:

Haha okay. I’ve been involved with the program for the past four years and I’m the weirdo who always gets into numbers. I’ve counted the players on picture days that I attended and get the official roster. Baylor has not had 90 kids on the roster since I’ve been around. I remember back in 2015 with Ryan Parker people thought they woudnt best Rhea County because they had about 40 more kids. I think Rhea had 110 on the roster that year. Something insane. I could pull up the rosters and show you but I don’t care that much. 

As as far as the second part yes you’re correct they have a little but fewer this year but the big thing is a lot less talent than previous years. You’re right it doesn’t look like atypical Baylor team at all which is why ND has a very good shot. 

You right I don't care that much either for you to pull it up. They may have just looked like they had 90 years ago, but it's a fact they are a different team. You are correct to say the talent is not there like it was years ago. I just know there were a lot of angry Baylor fans leaving Finley Stadium Saturday.

1 hour ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

You right I don't care that much either for you to pull it up. They may have just looked like they had 90 years ago, but it's a fact they are a different team. You are correct to say the talent is not there like it was years ago. I just know there were a lot of angry Baylor fans leaving Finley Stadium Saturday.

If you think they were angry Saturday, just wait until Thursday

12 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Quit ya whining about numbers boog....us goons know that's a buncha sissy talk.:mrgreen:

u Goons quit hijackin our private school thread and worry bout Aluminum Citys 28th Gold ball......Fishin Booger is busy castin bait and snaggin Suk Creek Raider lips

Booger just sayin animated-fishing-image-0131.gif

Edited by Booger

49 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

lol I'm sure they will be much furious

McCallie is bringing in the athletes...Baylor has not. The coaching for Baylor is fantastic so that could keep them in some games but last year Baylor graduate 5 D1 guys. I’m not sure there are 5 left on the entire team this year.  Watch out for Noah Martin #32. He’s a junior linebacker/runningback and will be one of the best to suit up for Baylor when all said and done. He started last year but missed the ND game and the first half the season with injury. 

Edited by Spartan4Life