Waverly vs Huntingdon

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Ya'll don't want Huntingdon this year. i honestly believe they would make it deep in 3a playoffs this season if they played to their potential.

I agree with the statement about them making a deep run in the 3A playoffs since Cornersville is 1A. Maybe they can request to move classifications before the season starts. It’s going to come down to Cornersville/Lake County in the 4th round. You don’t have to hop on the Huntingdon bandwagon just because they hung 60 on your Tigers. Be a free thinker.

2 hours ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Ya'll don't want Huntingdon this year. i honestly believe they would make it deep in 3a playoffs this season if they played to their potential.

Geez two games in and ready to compete against Alcoa!!Good gracious you all got beat by Cornersville last year and "shouldnt" so lets let it play out for a while before you challenge Maryville.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I agree with the statement about them making a deep run in the 3A playoffs since Cornersville is 1A. Maybe they can request to move classifications before the season starts. It’s going to come down to Cornersville/Lake County in the 4th round. You don’t have to hop on the Huntingdon bandwagon just because they hung 60 on your Tigers. Be a free thinker.

lol 'Huntingdon bandwagon'....i was just giving my honest opinion....yes they put a beating to us and we will do the same with most of our division. Huntingdon has a team that would easily compete for a title in 2a and like i said they have the players that could compete with 3a.

3 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Huntingtdon puts 60 on Waverly’s Swiss cheese defense and the rest of the 1A classification should bow down to them? Huntingdon has Alcoa pride with a Loretto trophy case. As much as you guys want to be considered Tennessee high football royalty, you’re not. Nobody east of Wayne County considers you guys as a threat.

Enjoy your win from last year as long as you can brother ;)

Just now, rednecktiger31 said:

lol 'Huntingdon bandwagon'....i was just giving my honest opinion....yes they put a beating to us and we will do the same with most of our division. Huntingdon has a team that would easily compete for a title in 2a and like i said they have the players that could compete with 3a.

You literally haven’t saw a Cornersville football  game in your whole life. Excuse me if I discredit your opinion.

I’ve seen both teams play and feel like I’m a little more knowledgeable on the topic.

Huntingdon is a real threat. Just as Cornersville and Lake County are. I think the mustang's are a really good team as are the two I mentioned above. One of those 3 will represent the west. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Huntingdon beat Waverly last year also? Sometimes a team just has your number. Maybe Huntingdon has Waverly's.

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

Huntingdon is a real threat. Just as Cornersville and Lake County are. I think the mustang's are a really good team as are the two I mentioned above. One of those 3 will represent the west. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Huntingdon beat Waverly last year also? Sometimes a team just has your number. Maybe Huntingdon has Waverly's.

It’s going to be Cornersville and LC again. Can’t wait till that matchup.

1 minute ago, cornerback10 said:

You literally haven’t saw a Cornersville football  game in your whole life. Excuse me if I discredit your opinion.

I’ve seen both teams play and feel like I’m a little more knowledgeable on the topic.

Honestly no I haven't and I'm not worried about that. No reason to watch ya'ls game for us. You got your win against them last season congrats. We haven't been able to edge them yet and they were better this year than last year. trying to give credit where credit is due. But why are you coming over to a thread that has nothing to do with you blasting both teams?