Waverly vs Huntingdon

vandyfan1

2 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

It’s going to be Cornersville and LC again. Can’t wait till that matchup.

You might sell the stangs short but I don't. They are very capable of beating any 1a team. Playing at Huntington is a very hard task for anyone. Like I said LC, Cornersville or Huntingdon are all capable of representing the west. Good luck to Cornersville this year. A lot of football to be played between now and the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Honestly no I haven't and I'm not worried about that. No reason to watch ya'ls game for us. You got your win against them last season congrats. We haven't been able to edge them yet and they were better this year than last year. trying to give credit where credit is due. But why are you coming over to a thread that has nothing to do with you blasting both teams?

I am sorry to hurt your feelings. I do apologize. 

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You might sell the stangs short but I don't. They are very capable of beating any 1a team. Playing at Huntington is a very hard task for anyone. Like I said LC, Cornersville or Huntingdon are all capable of representing the west. Good luck to Cornersville this year. A lot of football to be played between now and the playoffs.

I’m not selling anyone short. However, I’m not going to spend the next 12 weeks pretending that Huntingdon is comparable to the 85 Bears either. We did that last year and it was a waste. 

2 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

No I apologize. I had to do some looking up to find ya'll but I didn't realize that ya'll have beat both Community and Eagleville?!! 2 top ranked 5AA schools?! Wow Mustangs lookout!

*yawn*... I have a new rule where I don’t respond to posters whose team hasn’t beat Huntingdon. Please keep us updated on Waverly’s basketball season after your second round playoff exit this year.

goodbye 

Edited by cornerback10

2 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

*yawn*... I have a new rule where I don’t respond to posters whose team hasn’t beat Huntingdon. Please keep us updated on Waverly’s basketball season after your second round playoff exit this year.

goodbye 

lol good luck this season. maybe try staying on your own boards if you can't hang

14 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I’m not selling anyone short. However, I’m not going to spend the next 12 weeks pretending that Huntingdon is comparable to the 85 Bears either. We did that last year and it was a waste. 

No one is pretending. They aren't the 85 Bears but neither is Cornersville (where ever that is). But they are the real deal....be ready my friend

2 hours ago, rednecktiger31 said:

No one is pretending. They aren't the 85 Bears but neither is Cornersville (where ever that is). But they are the real deal....be ready my friend

What a game it will be Huntingdung and OnTheCornersville ,hmmmmm sounds stanky and a bit sloppy!!!! No Idea why I jumped on this thread other than the crap talk is hillarious!!!!RTR ,GL to all teams envolved and a injury and excuse free season! When ya win act like it ain't your first,when ya don't "Sit Down Be Humble" hollahollaholla

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

What a game it will be Huntingdung and OnTheCornersville ,hmmmmm sounds stanky and a bit sloppy!!!! No Idea why I jumped on this thread other than the crap talk is hillarious!!!!RTR ,GL to all teams envolved and a injury and excuse free season! When ya win act like it ain't your first,when ya don't "Sit Down Be Humble" hollahollaholla

Cornersville will beat Huntingdon for the consecutive year. We might have to start paying property tax on the mustangs. Can’t wait to see all the Huntington pullovers at Cookeville in a few months. 

Lake County and Cornersville are laughing at you for the rest of the season.

3 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Cornersville will beat Huntingdon for the consecutive year. We might have to start paying property tax on the mustangs. Can’t wait to see all the Huntington pullovers at Cookeville in a few months. 

Y'all most definitely had a well coached game plan for the Stanks last year! That's why we play the game,y'all have a great season sir from lil ole Peabody!

Edited by peabodypride
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Y'all most definitely had a well coached game plan for the Stanks last year! That's why we play the game,y'all have a great season sir from lil ole Peabody!

25 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Lake County isn't laughing at the stangs at all. I know what Huntingdon brings to the table. I just hope Lake County can make it to the semifinals. A lot of football to be played between now and the semifinals. 

• Upvote 1