Oneida 1-0 GP 1-0

harley04

Guest Fall101
13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Only punting once is good. I tried to find the game on the website mentioned but could only find last years games.

Yeah they haven't updated it for some reason. I just see GP forcin Oneida to punt more than once. If GP punts then #22 is a dangerous weapon back there when he's able to get his hands on it and go. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Spike16 said:

Yeah they haven't updated it for some reason. I just see GP forcin Oneida to punt more than once. If GP punts then #22 is a dangerous weapon back there when he's able to get his hands on it and go. 

Sounds like Oneida is a much improved team over last years team. Be fun when our teams play mid season

Guest Fall101

Oneida has improved and they looked good last week. They were very disciplined and played hard till final horn. The thing that worries me is the secondary. We gave up way to many easy passes and just didn't look comfortable in pass coverage. 

3 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Oneida has improved and they looked good last week. They were very disciplined and played hard till final horn. The thing that worries me is the secondary. We gave up way to many easy passes and just didn't look comfortable in pass coverage. 

You all are playing a pretty good team this week though and I have a feeling GP is gonna pull this one out.GP set up some very tough scrimmages and played a scrappy Cloudland team,i believe that will help them this week.

Edited by orngnblk

2 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

I'd probably say the same about Meigs. Offensively we are very strong. Defensively I'm not sold yet. We looked great against Sweetwater, but i think its partly  because Sweetwater is just that far down this year compared to last year. Not to take anything away from our defense they looked great against them. I've just not seen a really good offense this year yet to really grade our defense.

Guest Fall101
20 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You all are playing a pretty good team this week though and I have a feeling GP is gonna pull this one out.GP set up some very tough scrimmages and played a scrappy Cloudland team,i believe that will help them this week.

You're are goin against us?? I ain't gonna lie. I hope Oneida does win but I just ain't sure how thia team will show up and play. Like I have said if GP forces Oneida to throw more than to just keep them honest then it may be a long night.  Hopefully I'm wrong though. This will be Oneidas first test this year no offense To Claiborne but they are just not Same caliber of team as GP

Guest Fall101
23 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I think Gatlinburg Pittman is too much for that Tony Lambert defense this week. Should be a pretty good game though. Hope all is well Spike and Crow!

Same to you Bass! Crow has been MIA! 

I wouldn't count that Lambert D out just yet. You know that's what Oneida hangs their hat on.