York Institute @ Coalfield

rtl112

42 minutes ago, thatdevilforrest said:

York.  Coalfield won't have answer for the York trio of #11, 46, and 24.

I don’t know much about York but coalfield has some good players coming back and they usually play pretty tough. That’s the reason I pick the sweet bees as bad as I hate too. 

I’m a little more concerned we (Coalfield) was not very impressive at all last night I don’t care what the score was. Offense looked horrible I guess we can use the new system excuse for game one but it looked bad. Defense was ok but play someone that can actually catch the ball we going to be in trouble. I know we scored 49 but hard not to score when your on there side of the field all night long. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Oh yeah, I’m sure you are different people just always on the same thread for some reason, always agreeing with each other, perhaps just a bunch of dorks who would like to ###### and moan about high school football coaches do a lot of other students, so you make a football team and get a yell at them. When they do something wrong, but I’m sure you don’t like that, do you?   and I’m sure I’m aware of where you get information. A teacher who was on the coaching staff but was fired after the new coaching and staff came in and realized he actually had to start taking his assistant job a little bit more seriously than just wanting to make a little extra cash on the side, hardly even showing up to most practices, should’ve left with his buddy to go to Farragut. I’m sure he could get him a defensive coaching job, but I doubt he will be there in three years. Looking at the way Farragut is currently going.
    • It may be hard to believe but there’s more people than me that think you guys are a bunch of losers.    I’m sure the coaching staff, yourself included, cursed at a bunch of high school students. Nobody could name more than 3 coaches on staff due to the constant turnover. 
    • That's complete BS.  Nobody at ACHS has access to CHS student records unless a transfer is made from CHS to ACHS.  
    • Trez's last scandal has died down, so I guess this is there opportunity to be the best 4A team playing in 2A a la Sissy MTN.  At least they won't be in a Z-district with 1a teams in the regular season.
    • Facts...until someone takes down the Rebels they should be the favorite. Got loads of young guys salivating at the opportunity to prove themselves and get a 3peat! Blazer how is Region 1 looking this year?