York Institute @ Coalfield

rtl112

I see CF scoring a couple Td’s but York taking the W this year. Cooper and Heddings hurt them up the gut and if they slow them any Leffew and Miller is gonna take it to edges. Too many ground options for CF to handle this year with weaker defense but it will be a good 4qrt football game. York by 14+

Also debating on going since last time at coalfield over 10 vehicle got broken into during the game that I heard of. Must have been those bulldogs :-P 

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:23 PM, AllAboutTheW said:

Just a heads up to coalfield if you start to embarrass them they like to fight...

I AGREE SEEN IT FIRST HAND LAST YEAR WHILE I WAS CHECKING OUT A FEW OF THE PLAYOFF GAMES. WHEN YORK WAS DOWN THEY STARTED PLAYING DIRTY AND A FEW WAS TRYING TO FIGHT.

HAD TO REPOST POSTED UNDER WRONG QUOTE

• Like 1

On 8/19/2018 at 9:23 PM, AllAboutTheW said:

Just a heads up to coalfield if you start to embarrass them they like to fight...

I wasn't there, but I saw the film.  Why doesn't Whitwell report the incident to the TSSAA if they are so in the right especially if York started the fight?  I will tell you why.  The York player knocked the crap out of the Whitwell player (in bounds) and the Whitwell player didn't like it.  He got up and pushed the York player and the York player pushed back.  The WHOLE Whitwell team jumped on the ONE York player including some parents on the sideline. Then the York players that were on the field (none from the York sidelines) got into as well.  Whitwell coaches were grabbing York players instead of their own.  That's what I saw.  

36 minutes ago, thatdevilforrest said:

I wasn't there, but I saw the film.  Why doesn't Whitwell report the incident to the TSSAA if they are so in the right especially if York started the fight?  I will tell you why.  The York player knocked the crap out of the Whitwell player (in bounds) and the Whitwell player didn't like it.  He got up and pushed the York player and the York player pushed back.  The WHOLE Whitwell team jumped on the ONE York player including some parents on the sideline. Then the York players that were on the field (none from the York sidelines) got into as well.  Whitwell coaches were grabbing York players instead of their own.  That's what I saw.  

He hit him out of bounds and then threw him on the ground which would of been a late hit so therefore it was illegal. I’d probably be made to lol and cause both team was wrong for doing it probably why neither team reported it 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

He hit him out of bounds and then threw him on the ground which would of been a late hit so therefore it was illegal. I’d probably be made to lol and cause both team was wrong for doing it probably why neither team reported it 

I have access to it on hudl,  I'll post it on youtube and put the link on here. All the Whitwell people are saying it was a late hit.  It wasn't.  The "adults" along the fence is what caused it to escalate.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thatdevilforrest said:

I have access to it on hudl,  I'll post it on youtube and put the link on here. All the Whitwell people are saying it was a late hit.  It wasn't.  The "adults" along the fence is what caused it to escalate.

Can you post the highlights of 3 for us I need them, York coaches wouldn’t give us the film on Hudl