Henry County vs Beech @ APSU

HCBigRed

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, eers said:

HC is clearly the better team, at this point in the season. I don’t see them losing a game in the regular season. Would t be at all surprised to see Beech get better throughout the year and get a rematch late in a playoff run for both teams. 

Lets hold back the reigns just a little. Germantown is looking great so far. NE is looking good right now too. Thats the only two games I question. As long as we take care of business all the other games should be wins. Those two games though are going to then show who is for real. Very impressed though to this point with wins over Haywood and Beech.

On a positive note, loved what I saw from our D tonight and the running game looked better. Parrish and Thompson did not disappoint, and in spite of the penalties, I like where we are through 2 games.

Hats off to Beech as well. It wasn’t just the flags keeping us out of the end zone. They made some critical stops throughout the night. Yet another clean, well played ball game from Coach Crabtree’s bunch.  

13 minutes ago, gbrpats said:

Lets hold back the reigns just a little. Germantown is looking great so far. NE is looking good right now too. Thats the only two games I question. As long as we take care of business all the other games should be wins. Those two games though are going to then show who is for real. Very impressed though to this point with wins over Haywood and Beech.

Germantown, Northeast, and don’t look now, but Clarksville High beat a very good Springfield team tonight after mopping the floor with Rossview last week. 

Could be an up year for 7-5A. 

19 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Germantown, Northeast, and don’t look now, but Clarksville High beat a very good Springfield team tonight after mopping the floor with Rossview last week. 

Could be an up year for 7-5A. 

I’m not sold on NE and Clarksville has wins against a down Rossview and young Springfield team. Not sure about Germantown yet. I saw a very good HC team tonight. Clean up the penalties and there’s no one on the schedule to beat HC. 

20 minutes ago, eers said:

I’m not sold on NE and Clarksville has wins against a down Rossview and young Springfield team. Not sure about Germantown yet. I saw a very good HC team tonight. Clean up the penalties and there’s no one on the schedule to beat HC. 

You may well be correct, but I guess that’s why they play the games. 

Germantown and Clarksville I honestly have no idea, and I’ve had my doubts about the Northeast hype as well, but they’re starting to grow on me. We’ve hosted McCracken County in our jamboree a couple of times and they’re usually legit. Northeast totally clobbered them tonight. They might just be for real. We’ll see. 

38 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

You may well be correct, but I guess that’s why they play the games. 

Germantown and Clarksville I honestly have no idea, and I’ve had my doubts about the Northeast hype as well, but they’re starting to grow on me. We’ve hosted McCracken County in our jamboree a couple of times and they’re usually legit. Northeast totally clobbered them tonight. They might just be for real. We’ll see. 

I’ve been wrong before. Lol