McMinn County Cherokees vs. Maryville

logcabinman

11 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

We do not play McMinn this week. Someone jumped the gun. Maryville plays Oakland this week. Plays McMinn next Thursday. 

I thought something was wrong with that so here is my new post...

Maryville plays Oakland this week? The Pats have no shot. Pick a score Rebels. Pray for OR because DB will be close. LOL

22 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I thought something was wrong with that so here is my new post...

Maryville plays Oakland this week? The Pats have no shot. Pick a score Rebels. Pray for OR because DB will be close. LOL

Willie you obviously haven’t done your research on Oakland. They are probably the best team we’ve faced at 825 to date. Smh 

8 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Willie you obviously haven’t done your research on Oakland. They are probably the best team we’ve faced at 825 to date. Smh 

I know Oakland is loaded. That is what makes my post so funny :D  Seriously though, play rock solid fundamental Maryville Football and I love your chances. Oak Ridge has had a lot of trouble with Oakland and Riverdale since the late 1980's so I have no love for them. Those two schools have several State Championships OR could have, would have or should have won. I am now depressed just thinking about that.