Mt. Juliet Christian (1-0) at Watertown (1-0)

These teams played last year and Mt. Juliet Christian walked away with a 42-21 win.

Mt. Juliet Christian got started off right last week with a 48-6 win over Grace Christian. Darius Hylick was a Mr. Football Finalist last year and finished with 1,963 yards and 28 touchdowns on the ground. He got off to hot start with 5 touchdowns last week. He had 11 carries for 170 yards last year against Watertown.

Watertown shocked everybody (including most coach t voters in the big ones contest) soundly beating Gordonsville 48-8 in their opener. Heath Price caught 3 touchdown passes to start what should be a great season. I can't recall the specifics but it seems like in the game last year Watertown was without their starting QB? So that could be a factor.

How does everybody see this game playing out?

11 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I hope everybody stays healthy this week, because I really think this will be a heck of a game!

Yes it should be, the jackets are going to see just how physical Watertown is. Plus I want to see how big of a difference the QB will make for the tigers, they had no answers on Offense or Defense last year.