Mt. Juliet Christian (1-0) at Watertown (1-0)

I look for it to be a better game this year. Last Watertown was without it's starting QB, got down early due to blown coverage. MJCA player was all alone, no one seen him. Watertown played catchup all game. Also MJCA doesn't have the Hylick kid on defensive line this year. He was in the backfield all night long against them last year. Should be a good game either way.

1 hour ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Yes it should be, the jackets are going to see just how physical Watertown is. Plus I want to see how big of a difference the QB will make for the tigers, they had no answers on Offense or Defense last year. 

I wouldn’t suspect that this will be a blow out this year!  H2O quarterback is not the end all save all, but he is a great leader!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I wouldn’t suspect that this will be a blow out this year!  H2O quarterback is not the end all save all, but he is a great leader!

A starting quarterback doesn't have to be a superstar to make a difference in their absence. Just being in there and making sure everything goes smooth and doing the small things to limit turnovers can be the difference in a ball game.

6 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

A starting quarterback doesn't have to be a superstar to make a difference in their absence. Just being in there and making sure everything goes smooth and doing the small things to limit turnovers can be the difference in a ball game.

100% agree.