Meigs at Sequatchie co

SCPRIDE30

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Meigs County will win this game by at least 28 points. 

I agree, fb should have his hand in the dirt.  He is slower I feel like than last year.  Good player for sure, but if you penetrate their line he will have a tough time getting going.  It will surprise me if Meigs doesn't blast seq.

1 hour ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Sounds like Sequatchie should just stay home and forfeit. Too slow, can’t pass can’t run can’t kick can’t tackle. I say meigs by 60

Dont think its Meigs fans saying this stuff. I will say I think we should win. We have basically the same team that we had last year that won 24-7 we should be somewhat better. I know the team is practicing for a team that could easily beat them if they have a slow start and aren't focused 100% all that being said I feel it may be similar to last years score. And that's if we get our starting back to returnthis game at 100%

3 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Sounds like Sequatchie should just stay home and forfeit. Too slow, can’t pass can’t run can’t kick can’t tackle. I say meigs by 60

It’s just a feeling about the matchup. No disrespect meant. I thought Sequatchie would be better than last season, but they aren’t. Just my opinion though. 

4 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I too dont think I was disrespectful in my "opinionated" prediction. My statement was meant to sound like it will be a good hard fought game but we will edge you after 4 quarters. That's just my unbiased opinion. You may not enjoy my biased opinion. :thumb: