Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:56 PM, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Everytime I tried to call in I got a durn busy signal.  This is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

I'm not with the radio station anymore.  If you called the Duck and got a busy signal, I can't take the blame for that, partner

4 minutes ago, twistedsister said:

Watertown played one heck of game and won on the creekbank and that/s huge by itself but I personally think Trousdale has the better team,#2 could've had 300 yards if they gave him the ball and when the starting qb is back he will give everyone fits.Good luck to two great teams,

Very true. It will be a total different team with #8 at qb. And I agree with you, #2 is best rb 

1 hour ago, twistedsister said:

Watertown played one heck of game and won on the creekbank and that/s huge by itself but I personally think Trousdale has the better team,#2 could've had 300 yards if they gave him the ball and when the starting qb is back he will give everyone fits.Good luck to two great teams,

I think the best team won. H2O had 4 turnovers ( 2 inside the 10, 1 inside the 20, and one inside their own 30), they had more penalties than they have had all year  ( one being a TD called back) and still found a way to beat you! I think the H2O team was at least a couple scores better than the TC team that was on the field Friday. 

I can’t compare the two teams when your # 8 is playing, but I can compare the two that played Friday and H2O was the better team!

Edited by H2Oman

11 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I think the best team won. H2O had 4 turnovers ( 2 inside the 10, 1 inside the 20, and one inside their own 30), they had more penalties than they have had all year  ( one being a TD called back) and still found a way to beat you! I think the H2O team was at least a couple scores better than the TC team that was on the field Friday. 

I can’t compare the two teams when your # 8 is playing, but I can compare the two that played Friday and H2O was the better team!

H20 had 3 turnovers an int at the 20( opening series of game) and a fumble at the 10 towards the end of the 1st half and another int in the end zone with 8:14 left in game. And I would agree H2O was the better team, we got outplayed, I just can't wait til we get Keyvont back, I want to see what we will do on offense we have so many weapons, if put together correctly our O could be a juggernaut. Have you heard an update on Webster? Is he going to be ok? 

12 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

H20 had 3 turnovers an int at the 20( opening series of game) and a fumble at the 10 towards the end of the 1st half and another int in the end zone with 8:14 left in game. And I would agree H2O was the better team, we got outplayed, I just can't wait til we get Keyvont back, I want to see what we will do on offense we have so many weapons, if put together correctly our O could be a juggernaut. Have you heard an update on Webster? Is he going to be ok? 

TC is gonna be fine. Everyone knew it would struggle a little bit without #8 at qb but they are only 6 points from being undefeated. Basically 2 plays. I think the key for TC is just staying healthy and improving. I believe #8 is back in 3 weeks 

Whats update on Watertown QB? Is he gonna be back?

Edited by Volstate

Just now, Volstate said:

TC is gonna be fine. Everyone knew it would struggle a little bit without #8 at qb but they are only 6 points from being undefeated. Basically 2 plays. I think the key for TC is just staying healthy and improving. I believe #8 is back in 3 weeks 

Whitwell is the game I have heard, you have to respect the TC coaching staff for sticking with his punishment when they could have got it removed to try and win the region

1 hour ago, Volstate said:

Whats update on Watertown QB? Is he gonna be back?

He is scheduled for an MRI Tuesday. I’m hoping for positive news. I don’t know the kid personally, but he is a great kid from what I hear and this is his senior year!