Giles County vs Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

23 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Bobcat so what's the word? I just heard yal trying to get the game moved to Giles? Is this true?

No reason to move the game. We have won at Pearl before.  The catfish sandwich was good. I suggest everyone get one if they still have them.  Leave all metal objects in the car, the magic wand will find it.  Hope we are where we need to be this early in the season to put on a good show.  Time to see what other play makers are going to shine.  Defense HAS got to wrap up. Hit it and quit it wont work.  GO CATS!!!

55 minutes ago, dadtimesfive said:

No reason to move the game. We have won at Pearl before.  The catfish sandwich was good. I suggest everyone get one if they still have them.  Leave all metal objects in the car, the magic wand will find it.  Hope we are where we need to be this early in the season to put on a good show.  Time to see what other play makers are going to shine.  Defense HAS got to wrap up. Hit it and quit it wont work.  GO CATS!!!

With your comment about leave all metal objects in the car, let's me know it's TRUE. Point where y'all might forfeit the game, plus that win y'all got here was a long time ago.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

21 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

With your comment about leave all metal objects in the car, let's me know it's TRUE. Point where y'all might forfeit the game, plus that win y'all got here was a long time ago.

Not sure how you got that from my statement, especially when I said no reason to move the game.  Just giving  our people a heads up that there will be a magic wand at the gate.  Which doesn't do any good for the ones that come under the fence on the visitor side. As far as a long time ago, we have played twice, what else can I go by?  GO CATS!!!

30 minutes ago, dadtimesfive said:

Not sure how you got that from my statement, especially when I said no reason to move the game.  Just giving  our people a heads up that there will be a magic wand at the gate.  Which doesn't do any good for the ones that come under the fence on the visitor side. As far as a long time ago, we have played twice, what else can I go by?  GO CATS!!!

That's nothing new its always search to get in our games. We make sure our visitors are safe. Yall got PC all wrong nothing has ever happened at our games to feel unsafe. We both know the reason why Giles trying to move this game, and it has nothing to do with football. Go by last years game it's more recent.

7 hours ago, 2001Bobcat said:

The last time we played at PC, they had a coach sitting in our stands with a walkie talkie trying to steal our plays and radio them back to the PC coaches. 

Really man....Smh I wonder how that played out with a stands full of Giles county folks smh. Then your a Original GC poster on the T and you wait 6 years to bring that up. Not once did you say anything about that 2012 and that trend is long. Have a great game man smh

Edited by FBfan26

If PC had coaches in our stands the last time we played them up there obviously it didn’t  work.I don’t remember seeing any PC coaches sitting in the stands.But I’m not going to say they wasn’t either.Now there were PC coaches sitting on the Giles Co. side last year but then again every team has coaches sitting on the Giles Co.side when they play at Giles Co. I’ve seen many of Coaches go into the press box just about every game