Happy Valley at Hampton

uknoit2

1 hour ago, DukeDodgers said:

I think its because the fanbase for both teams are unsure of what they have this year.  Either one of them could win and it not really be considered an upset.  I think this game is probably the most important game of the year for both teams.  A win will give one of these teams the confidence they need to carry them through the rest of the season.  A loss and the season could go the opposite direction just from a mental stand point.

Plus, the winner will be in a better mood when they turn the vols on sat :lol:

Both these teams have been pretty stout in years past...Both a bit young at this point so you never know how they'll play from game to game.

I'm hoping to see the Hampton team from last week without some taking plays off ever so often. Blocking and tackling should be the focus for us this week.

And yes, playing this game later in the season would prove to be a better game as more maturity would be evident....But a lot will be learned Friday night.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Plus, the winner will be in a better mood when they turn the vols on sat :lol:

Im in a better mood just knowing we have a dang football coach and not a puppet.Ole Phil put Haslem on notice--leave the football team alone and its about time,ive been sick for 15 years over this crap and im looking forward to a team with some balls for once!

21 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Im in a better mood just knowing we have a dang football coach and not a puppet.Ole Phil put Haslem on notice--leave the football team alone and its about time,ive been sick for 15 years over this crap and im looking forward to a team with some balls for once!

I'll have to see it to believe it

I was very excited to see that Haslam lost some control when Currie was canned. I think Pruitt and the Vols may surprise some people on Saturday. We might not win but I think the vols will keep it close. I predict at least six wins this year which is at least an improvement from last year for sure, especially with the gauntlet TN has ahead of them. Kinda looks like the same gauntlet Hampton is starting with this week. Tough schedules can make some tough teams!

2 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

The winner will battle it out with North for the top spot. The loser will probably be the 3 seed. Both teams are young. There is a lot on the line for both. We will find out what we are made of tonight. Best of luck to the Dogs.

Kind of the same game jc played last night against cd .losing to the dogs woke the boys up and that win puts the horns in driver seat with a great chance to win too spot.  Thanks for the dog whooping