EAGLEVILLE @ FORREST

GeneralForrest

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:47 AM, Salem said:

I will say the post another way -"For the second week in a row Eagleville loses to a team from Marshall County that is more physical than the Eagles.

Nothing was said to disparage the Bulldogs in that post. Eagleville was manhandled by Cornersville and Huntland went toe to toe for a half. Eagleville lost some very good seniors from the 2017 team and the 2018 team has not played well so far. 

I haven't bragged a minute on the Fayetteville victory. The game turned out how I expected. After this week the remainder of the bulldog schedule will feature opponents like that. 

Congrats on the hard fought JV win, I've seen two CHS posts on the subject on a statewide website about that game. it must have been a dandy. Hopefully, you have some momentum going into next week's JV game. 

Haha..........smitten with zingers....love it.

• Like 1

After last weeks thumping of Fayetteville and Eagleville's lack luster performance against Cornersville, I see Forrest continuing their winning ways.  Eagleville will have to come totally prepared and put the game from last week there, in the past.  But here's to an injury free game for both teams, good luck the rest of the season for both teams.  But, I am going to go with Forrest with the win 35-21.  

Cobb is one of the best quarterbacks/athletes in this area; from everything I've heard, Cornersville had him running for his life all night. No matter who they are playing, I usually fully expect the Eagles to put up 14 by Cobb by himself. The fact that Cornersville shut them out is beyond eye-opening. Hopefully the Rockets can take a page out of the Bulldogs gameplan and apply the pressure early. Surprised Amerigha gave as much credit to Corntown as he did considering the "12-0 streak over Cornersville since 2001."