AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

i really hate to correct a coacht legend who is usually spot on, but Devilman, you need to brush up on your math sir. Greeneville is only giving up ONE ...that's 1 for the ac fans that struggle with roman numerals.....point per game......ok, now, ac fans be honest.....and all others that read this post be honest too, that includes you DM....how many of you were clicking on the quote button to bust my chops on the roman numerals comment, ready to tell me that one is not a roman numeral whethers its capitalized or not. before you kept reading and are seeing this? remember, honesty gets you more points....lol...the roman numeral for one is I

30 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

i really hate to correct a coacht legend who is usually spot on, but Devilman, you need to brush up on your math sir. Greeneville is only giving up ONE ...that's 1 for the ac fans that struggle with roman numerals.....point per game......ok, now, ac fans be honest.....and all others that read this post be honest too, that includes you DM....how many of you were clicking on the quote button to bust my chops on the roman numerals comment, ready to tell me that one is not a roman numeral whethers its capitalized or not. before you kept reading and are seeing this? remember, honesty gets you more points....lol...the roman numeral for one is I

My bad I went by coacht and didn’t pay attention 

25 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Quick Roman numeral question.let's say a team has yet to win a championship out there in the state somewhere.What is the roman numeral for 0.

Well taking into consideration the way Betsy is playing currently it will take an upset to beat DevilMan Oops I mean Greeneville. If SH does not give Greeneville a good game I am afraid we will have to beat Greeneville on November 16 at the "Greatest Show On Tuff" in Rocky Top! Really would have enjoyed having DevilMan set at home and watch this game but instead he gets to see a real live but kicking all night long! Go Mavericks! State Championship bound! DevilMan bring your Mavericks bell because I am pretty sure you will need it.

Edited by Mavericksinflight