AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

Just now, BatmanDevil said:

It's the low southern drawl that throws people off.Outside of spelling and that's what a spell check is for that Batman doesn't use.I love it when someone from outside of the south makes a statement about the locals intelligence.Had a guy from Pennylvania go  on about how smart he was one day at work so much that we took an IQ test.I think mine was 135 and his was 112.He then said it wasn't a real test.I responded, can you imagine just how dam smart I'd be on a real test !!

Sounds like COWSinflight when provided facts 

3 hours ago, budkilmer said:

To "some" it's not about athletics, It's about education. If i lived in Baileyton, and I have a kid in school, I'd be sending them to Greeneville instead of North Greene for the academic advantages. Athletics just comes with the territory. Now before you roast me, I know some parents send their kids out of zone just for athletics. However, for me, and for many more, I'd chose Greeneville City Schools over many other districts for the academics.  

I did as well, Bud

6 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Sounds like COWSinflight when provided facts 

DevilMan Seattle year after year is usually voted the most intelligent city in America. So I know what a fact is and it is a fact Greeneville has not played the Mavericks this year yet and it will soon be a fact whereas the Mavs beat Greeneville and go on to win there 1st State Championship and begin a dynasty. LOL put that in your corn cob pipe and smoke it. Warning Devilman: Remember smoking is bad for your health.

37 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

DevilMan Seattle year after year is usually voted the most intelligent city in America. So I know what a fact is and it is a fact Greeneville has not played the Mavericks this year yet and it will soon be a fact whereas the Mavs beat Greeneville and go on to win there 1st State Championship and begin a dynasty. LOL put that in your corn cob pipe and smoke it. Warning Devilman: Remember smoking is bad for your health.

mavsinflight im just gonna go ahead and give it to you straight yes we all no what happen last year ac gave greeneville all they wanted in the 1st half of that game but all the matters is the gold ball is in greeneville. and if ac even manages to get past betsy in the playoffs this year ac cannot play within 3 td's of greeneville but you just keep on living in your fantasy world.. oh and ac and dynasty haha thats hilarious

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Seems like you’ve smoked a few too many cobs as it’s affecting your brain. Fact are facts and Greeneville is better than Ac hands down. 

Facts are Ac had back to back 3-7 seasons then came to 4a knowing all of Knoxville went to 5a. Now you play the cupcakes in Chatt town. Want more facts? Your coach goes and schedules some cupcakes for  non conference teams. Seems dodging competition is the only way they can keep a job in cow town. 

Want more facts? 

The cows struggled against a cupcake William Blount team that will do good to finish 5-5. Ac is not a powerhouse team and has never been charged considered as such. Go play for the bridge and we will keep playIng for Gold Balls. 

8 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Seems like you’ve smoked a few too many cobs as it’s affecting your brain. Fact are facts and Greeneville is better than Ac hands down. 

Facts are Ac had back to back 3-7 seasons then came to 4a knowing all of Knoxville went to 5a. Now you play the cupcakes in Chatt town. Want more facts? Your coach goes and schedules some cupcakes for  non conference teams. Seems dodging competition is the only way they can keep a job in cow town. 

Want more facts? 

The cows struggled against a cupcake William Blount team that will do good to finish 5-5. Ac is not a powerhouse team and has never been charged considered as such. Go play for the bridge and we will keep playIng for Gold Balls. 

Yeah big Gold Ball game for you on Friday night; Union County Tennessee. That is cup that takes all cakes.

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah big Gold Ball game for you on Friday night; Union County Tennessee. That is cup that takes all cakes.

CONFERENCE GAME. We don’t schedule cupcake non conference. Db,mw,sh,Pisgah are all tradition rich programs with very good teams usually. We cannot predict the future and know when they are somewhat down. 

As for the cows every single non conference game they have is pitiful. Those teams have never been anything 

btw your not very bright lol 

Edited by DevilMan03