AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

Since some of us seem to always migrate back to the topic of AC/Greeneville on just about every thread we visit, I thought it might be prudent to just start a thread devoted to the topic and let us all " have at it "  and see where this thread ends up  come playoff time.....on your marks, get set........GO DEVILS

7 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Since some of us seem to always migrate back to the topic of AC/Greeneville on just about every thread we visit, I thought it might be prudent to just start a thread devoted to the topic and let us all " have at it "  and see where this thread ends up  come playoff time.....on your marks, get set........GO DEVILS

GreenEville hands down. I’ve had multiple Ac fans tell me they are afraid of Greeneville and how dominant we are and thatvlast tears game was a fluke with how they started with a healthy Martin or not. 

Greeneville mercy rules the cows once again either at Greeneville or at that awful place in Knox 

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

GreenEville hands down. I’ve had multiple Ac fans tell me they are afraid of Greeneville and how dominant we are and thatvlast tears game was a fluke with how they started with a healthy Martin or not. 

Greeneville mercy rules the cows once again either at Greeneville or at that awful place in Knox 

Devilman, oddly enough, Ive had the same experience. Just the other night I had a nice  gentleman, that seemed to be completely lucid and in touch with reality, send me a message on here saying....and i quote... " hi bvd, im a long time AC  athletics supporter and will always support the mavs through thick and thin. Unfortunately, right now, times are at thier toughest for the real, honest AC fans. we have one of the best football teams in school history here now, yet we still cant match up with that machine you guys are calling a football team up there in Greene County. I was at last years game and i am well aware that we were lucky to find ourselves up 21-0 in that game. That first play was clearly a fumble and scoop and score for your team, but fortunately for us, the refs completely blew that one, otherwise the score of that game is most likely as lopsided as its going to be if we are lucky , or UNLUCKY enough to have to play you all again. Best of luck to your Devils this year and please, pretty please, ask your boys to try not to make us look to bad this year if we meet. Keep doing what you're doing on youtube because there are alot of us that are not Greeneville fans, that very much enjoy your videos. Go ahead and mark it down now. Greeneville 55 AC 21 ( our defense wont be able to stop or even slow down those 3 big college receivers, that rediculous pair or running backs or that amazing young man at qb)"

I wont post his name on here, because i dont want him to get harassed by anyone

11 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

According to Sonny Moore AC is a full 9 spots behind Marshall County.  Is this a real question BVD?

well to be honest brother, its not really a question, more so an opportunity for G and AC fans to duke it out.....im pretty sure everyone, including the honest AC fans know which of these two teams is best. AC just happens to have a great team, trying to compete with a once in a lifetime team

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

well to be honest brother, its not really a question, more so an opportunity for G and AC fans to duke it out.....im pretty sure everyone, including the honest AC fans know which of these two teams is best. AC just happens to have a great team, trying to compete with a once in a lifetime team

A once and a liftime team that lost a scrimmage to Fulton....lol 

31 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

It shouldn’t be brother. You know just how amazing this team is. Hope to play you guys in Marshall in the semis. 

We are trying to find an identity right now but these young men are playing their butts off doing it. I was proud of their effort against Cane Ridge and they bowed up on Shelbyville when they needed to in order to get the W. It's Us and Maplewood in region 4. I believe one of these two teams will be in the semis if the injury bug can stay away.

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

This was a good idea BVD. I'm tired of looking at every other thread devolving into Devils vs AC name calling contest. Keep it on this thread and let everybody go at it.

3 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

This was a good idea BVD. I'm tired of looking at every other thread devolving into Devils vs AC name calling contest. Keep it on this thread and let everybody go at it.

Should have named it BVD/Devil03. Vs Mavflight...

Edited by Domin18