AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

Ok I will have to admit had no idea this forum was going. Or had not added follow. I am so upset about DevilMan dogging the Mavs on here that it would be impossible to catch up on all his misstatements posted. His day is coming, maybe if he makes it far enough in playoffs. I certainly have faith in the coaching staff of the Mavericks but more importantly the Mavericks have the talent to win the state championship. DevilMan has always lived in the past as he did last year. The Mavericks have some good players out but just as important they have good players playing too. So either way come November 16 I firmly believe the Mavericks will be well on there way to a state championship come 10:00 pm est and 7:00 pm Seattle time on November 16th!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

21 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Ok I will have to admit had no idea this forum was going. Or had not added follow. I am so upset about DevilMan dogging the Mavs on here that it would be impossible to catch up on all his misstatements posted. His day is coming, maybe if he makes it far enough in playoffs. I certainly have faith in the coaching staff of the Mavericks but more importantly the Mavericks have the talent to win the state championship. DevilMan has always lived in the past as he did last year. The Mavericks have some good players out but just as important they have good players playing too. So either way come November 16 I firmly believe the Mavericks will be well on there way to a state championship come 10:00 pm est and 7:00 pm Seattle time on November 16th!

Barely beat William Blount :roflol:

51 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Barely beat William Blount :roflol:

Wow I noticed Greeneville will be playing some more cupcakes, Union County. While they have a great coach they are still rebuilding so it will be a while. So in all fairness Union county is just another cupcake on your schedule this year. If Union County we're to play you guys good or even score on you; I promise I will not let you hear the last. But then again you will probably keep your starters in until last minute so you can score 70 point on a team still rebuilding. How sad can you get. If they were like a competitive team I could see it. Just watch I bet you try to run the score up so your QB can pad the stats. LOL I will laugh if that happens.

• Like 1

Sat Aug. 18 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #14 Carter

W 49-7
 Fri Aug. 24 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #8 William Blount

W 33-20
 Fri Aug. 31 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #15 Hixson R

Thu Sep. 6 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif Clinton
Rivalry Thursday

Fri Sep. 14 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif Howard R

Fri Sep. 21 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at Heritage

Fri Sep. 28 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #15 East Ridge R

Fri Oct. 12 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #15 Chattanooga Central R

Fri Oct. 19 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #15 East Hamilton R

Fri Oct. 26 7:30 pm

icon-game12.gif at #2 Sequoyah R
Fair amount of frosting on these cupcakes too Mav!

6 minutes ago, barb said:
 Sat Aug. 18 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #14 Carter

W 49-7
 Fri Aug. 24 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #8 William Blount

W 33-20
 Fri Aug. 31 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #15 Hixson R

Thu Sep. 6 7:00 PM icon-game12.gif Clinton
Rivalry Thursday

Fri Sep. 14 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif Howard R

Fri Sep. 21 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at Heritage

Fri Sep. 28 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif at #15 East Ridge R

Fri Oct. 12 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #15 Chattanooga Central R

Fri Oct. 19 7:30 PM icon-game12.gif #15 East Hamilton R

Fri Oct. 26 7:30 pm

icon-game12.gif at #2 Sequoyah R
Fair amount of frosting on these cupcakes too Mav!

Game #2 was a cupcake and they barley beat them