AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

Why does this post even exist. AC is not even at the same level as greenville,its like comparing UT and ETSU....they have never won anything and never will,were better than this dont drop down too there level .dynastys programs dont concern themselves with the bottum of the barrell ..love always hog

4 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Why does this post even exist. AC is not even at the same level as greenville,its like comparing UT and ETSU....they have never won anything and never will,were better than this dont drop down too there level .dynastys programs dont concern themselves with the bottum of the barrell ..love always hog

Hate to say it.UT hasn't beat ETSU yet...................

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Because CCHS is afraid to play AC in the regular season. If CCHS gets 3-7 this year I will be surprised. And I am not sure Tennessee would even want to play ETSU; at least not yet. The dynasty began when CCHS could never beat AC. A new dynasty has begun; AC beats Greeneville and wins the 2018 State Championship. It is predestination!

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Because CCHS is afraid to play AC in the regular season. If CCHS gets 3-7 this year I will be surprised. And I am not sure Tennessee would even want to play ETSU; at least not yet. The dynasty began when CCHS could never beat AC. A new dynasty has begun; AC beats Greeneville and wins the 2018 State Championship. It is predestination!

UT plays ETSU in two weeks though.... it's something we can discuss and compare. UT will thrash ETSU, just like Greeneville will thrash AC. That's the comparison he was making.

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Better check UT's schedule

8 minutes ago, rebelsrecruit said:

I guess I'm a truth troll. And to answer devillilboy03. I don't have a team. Just a High School football fan that moved to east TN 20 yrs ago and have lived in Maryville most of those years. I prefer 4a,5a and 6a ball. I think a kid should play for the school he is zoned for and I pull  AGAINST all private schools.

So you are against "open zoned schools" also?  Which in the eyes of the TSSAA is almost every public High school in the state of TN

17 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

When has AC ever been a Dynasty? Even if CCHS never beat AC how in the world is that a Dynasty?  What rubs a lot of people wrong on here is you talk like AC has been there and Done it before.  Last years was the first year you all have made the play-offs since moving down to 4a in 2015.  Once  Martin, Moog, Carol, Gallaher, and Noe Graduate this year AC will go back to being avg once again and you want to say its a start of a Dynasty :roflol:

6 minutes ago, Swipes said:

When has AC ever been a Dynasty? Even if CCHS never beat AC how in the world is that a Dynasty?  What rubs a lot of people wrong on here is you talk like AC has been there and Done it before.  Last years was the first year you all have made the play-offs since moving down to 4a in 2015.  Once  Martin, Moog, Carol, Gallaher, and Noe Graduate this year AC will go back to being avg once again and you want to say its a start of a Dynasty :roflol:

Swipes he will be nowhere to be found when we Mercy rule them AGAIN!!! Lol