AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

DevilMan here is a lesson on when you pull your starters out! That is what A Really Great Coach and Coaching Staff Does ! Not 69-0. You do it out of respect!

" Ryan Moog on the 1 yd TD Run for the Mavs. AC 48 Hixson 0. 6:29 left in the first half "
#GoMavs

Starters were out with 10:29 to go in the first half up 42-0.  Looks like the cows had to play the whole 1st half. Greeneville’s Starting offense only had 11 offensive plays. Scoring on 6. 

And you sound afraid to play Greeneville lol and Clinton is not Rocky Top FYI 

Edited by DevilMan03

5 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Starters were out with 10:29 to go in the first half up 42-0.  Looks like the cows had to play the whole 1st half. Greeneville’s Starting offense only had 11 offensive plays. Scoring on 6. 

And you sound afraid to play Greeneville lol and Clinton is not Rocky Top FYI 

AC scored first play of the game. Then scored 2nd play when they got the ball back. Then scored the 3rd play again when they got the ball back. 3 tds in 3 minutes. Looked like same ole Mavericks and it reminded of the first quarter of the Mavs Greeneville game last year except everyone stayed healthy. I am just telling DevilMan, the Mavs are different kind of Monster than you will play.  

22 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

AC scored first play of the game. Then scored 2nd play when they got the ball back. Then scored the 3rd play again when they got the ball back. 3 tds in 3 minutes. Looked like same ole Mavericks and it reminded of the first quarter of the Mavs Greeneville game last year except everyone stayed healthy. I am just telling DevilMan, the Mavs are different kind of Monster than you will play.  

Greeneville scored play 1 as well either way Greeneville will beat the breaks off Ac and everyone knows it. Go look on twitter at what your own fans are saying 

13 minutes ago, budkilmer said:

But you're the only one saying it on here! One vs. the Masses. 

I was almost only one on Coacht last year and had not been for some unforeseen circumstances that occurred; AC would have a Golden Ball. So other agree with me this year they just have not spoken out. And I doubt the huge Maverick fan base that attend all there game would agree with you. So just because you guys are on here more than most certainly does not make Greeneville better then AC. AC knows there better and on November 16 they will prove this in an unique fashion. Go Mavs!!