AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

11 hours ago, BVDevil said:

actually NO....i dont think you guys will get by betsy the way  you're playing now BUT i hope im wrong. I want to see a rematch and i think everyone else does too. Good luck AC the rest of the way....i'll be hoping we see eachother in your one sided stadium...any chance you guys might scrap the money on the fireworks this time and buy  us  some bleachers for "our" side? 

That's the way I think the  Jeff co.stadium  was when I was in school.

17 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

I think Greeneville is stronger this than last and I feel EHS is better this year than last. It also looks like Anderson has taken a small step back. I don't think we'll be seeing the same results as last year unless something drastic changes

What are thinking here Track? Elaborate a little bit more. 

Elizabethton is quietly going about their business, and i think they will be a tough out for anyone who plays them, including Greeneville.  I think Greeneville's ability to stop the run will be its biggest advantage against the Cyclones, while Anderson County's suspect run defense is why the Mavericks will have their hands full.  Anderson County is very very good and explosive on offense, but against good teams with good offenses, they will be in a situation where they have to score every time they touch the ball, which is what happened last year against Greeneville in the second half.  It's a long season and I am sure Anderson County will have a good plan when the playoffs roll around.

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

What are thinking here Track? Elaborate a little bit more. 

My line of thinking here is Anderson Smoked us last year. But I feel we've improved enough and that AC defense has taken a step back to where EHS might have the edge if we meet this year. That being said  I also think Greeneville is stronger than they were last year and if things fall into place I definitely hate having to play a second game against you guys. 

39 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Seen you were helping out !Image result for green devil stir the pot

You know it appears DevilMan has talked so much he has Betsy bowing out early. It almost appears that Betsy wants the Devil's to beat the Cyclones. LOL funny well truth is Region 1 is way down and the Greeneville Devil's will not be tested not even Betsy until they come to Rocky Top home of the Mavericks and they will see how we play football at home. Remember DevilMan we have several starters that have been on injury list and we certainly are not going to show what all we can do until we meet again. When were healthy by game 8 you better duck, take cover or run come November 16. LOL :) and that's the fact jack!

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You know it appears DevilMan has talked so much he has Betsy bowing out early. It almost appears that Betsy wants the Devil's to beat the Cyclones. LOL funny well truth is Region 1 is way down and the Greeneville Devil's will not be tested not even Betsy until they come to Rocky Top home of the Mavericks and they will see how we play football at home. Remember DevilMan we have several starters that have been on injury list and we certainly are not going to show what all we can do until we meet again. When were healthy by game 8 you better duck, take cover or run come November 16. LOL :) and that's the fact jack!

Nobody better overlook Elizabethton or they will be beat.Their fans are just being cool but their team is more then capable of beating either one of our teams .I know the Devils won't look past Betsy and AC better not either if they play them.