AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

6 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You know it appears DevilMan has talked so much he has Betsy bowing out early. It almost appears that Betsy wants the Devil's to beat the Cyclones. LOL funny well truth is Region 1 is way down and the Greeneville Devil's will not be tested not even Betsy until they come to Rocky Top home of the Mavericks and they will see how we play football at home. Remember DevilMan we have several starters that have been on injury list and we certainly are not going to show what all we can do until we meet again. When were healthy by game 8 you better duck, take cover or run come November 16. LOL :) and that's the fact jack!

How will Betsy not be tested when they play a region game against Greeneville? Inquiring minds want to know.

11 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

How will Betsy not be tested when they play a region game against Greeneville? Inquiring minds want to know.

leadfarmer COWSinflight in flight isn’t the brightest pea in the pod when it comes to football. He’s been absent since Ac gave up so many points to Clinton trying to figure out what he was going to say. 

He honestly believes that awful schedule is something great and that all of our opponets would lose one of theirs. 

Jesse Smithey even took a good laugh not to mention the announcer guys from Thursday’s game about how awful the schedule is and that Ballard would win Mr.Football again. Smithey took a shot at them saying their next three games opponets are 1-10 combined!!! Lol

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

leadfarmer COWSinflight in flight isn’t the brightest pea in the pod when it comes to football. He’s been absent since Ac gave up so many points to Clinton trying to figure out what he was going to say. 

He honestly believes that awful schedule is something great and that all of our opponets would lose one of theirs. 

Jesse Smithey even took a good laugh not to mention the announcer guys from Thursday’s game about how awful the schedule is and that Ballard would win Mr.Football again. Smithey took a shot at them saying their next three games opponets are 1-10 combined!!! Lol

He said Ballard would probably win it this year because he won it last year, he also said if Martin would have won it last year that he would probably win it this year too. I’m sure you just forgot to mention that part so I figured I would help you out lol

1 hour ago, fballcrazy said:

He said Ballard would probably win it this year because he won it last year, he also said if Martin would have won it last year that he would probably win it this year too. I’m sure you just forgot to mention that part so I figured I would help you out lol

But Ballard was the best and that’s why he won lol 

4 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Because Betsy has been test and came up lucky to win SH where as Greeneville still will not be test even when they play Betsy this year. Looking at another cupcake game for Greeneville.

29 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

That was my point. Betsy meeked out a win and Greeneville took out SH so I do not see why DevilMan would not think that that Betsy is just another cupcake or it could be like a rilvary say Clinton and AC if so then I understand.

I guarantee you the Cyclones are no cupcake! Hoping and praying we meet again.