AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

23 hours ago, budkilmer said:

Real question here, does AC even win their conference this year? 

LOL .. you are joking right .. their schedule might be the weakest conference and non conference games ever ... non conference  Carter,  Clinton, William Blount and Heritage  ?? Really ... even knowing they play in the weakeast  region in state ... they still schedule 4 patsies for non conference- they really starved for success  huh .. they are ego hunters  for sure    .. they scared to play anybody in Knox Co huh .. oh well  Carter  .. haha ....  I cant even believe they think they actually have a shot at  Greeneville or  Betsy .. it will be a  laugher  ... 

55 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

LOL .. you are joking right .. their schedule might be the weakest conference and non conference games ever ... non conference  Carter,  Clinton, William Blount and Heritage  ?? Really ... even knowing they play in the weakeast  region in state ... they still schedule 4 patsies for non conference- they really starved for success  huh .. they are ego hunters  for sure    .. they scared to play anybody in Knox Co huh .. oh well  Carter  .. haha ....  I cant even believe they think they actually have a shot at  Greeneville or  Betsy .. it will be a  laugher  ... 

Tad those games have been pretty close lol 

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Throwdeslant what’s your opinion lol

I don’t have anything against AC. A couple of us goons have bought into the hype a couple times in the past.  After watching, we left the game saying “what were we thinking?”. Teams have off nights, it happens. However, I’m thinking the same after the WB score. From all the hype, that score should have been 70-0. Especially if they are planning on hanging with the talents of Greeneville. Just on another level...

• Upvote 1

On 9/14/2018 at 12:42 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Ballard in a heartbeat. I bet Lil ole Gillum shows up in that letterman Jacket tho lol

I dont think AC makes to you guys Devilman ... but better get Coaches training in case  .. led by that little sawed off  G Terry the AD for AC - got the little man syndrome I guess  .. then has 2 of his big fellers follow him in .. better watch ya backside  .. haha ....... 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

I don’t have anything against AC. A couple of us goons have bought into the hype a couple times in the past.  After watching, we left the game saying “what were we thinking?”. Teams have off nights, it happens. However, I’m thinking the same after the WB score. From all the hype, that score should have been 70-0. Especially if they are planning on hanging with the talents of Greeneville. Just on another level...

Would love to play you guys this year for sure. Off nights do happen even with Greeneville on Friday night. But they dominated and still won. I’d love to play Ac @ Ac and mercy rule them AGAIN! 

But it looks as if the hype is way overrated and Betsy will beat them come playoff time. Who knows maybe union county pulls the 4th seed and goes to Ac and shocks them! How freaking funny would that be? Lol

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TomJoad said:

Idiots gonna idiot. 

12 hours ago, Tadvols said:

My point is AC struggled against Howard and Howard got demolished by Chattanooga Central. Now I’ll be the first to say I hate comparing team a to team b to team c, but I will be watching that AC - Chattanooga Central game very, very closely. Especially with AC struggling. 

Well, we are basically at the Midseason point, so lets look at some numbers.

Anderson's County 5 opponents are 5 Wins and 17 Losses. Their opponents are averaging 15.2 points a game, while giving up 31. 5

Greeneville High's 5 opponents are 12 wins 11 Losses. Their opponents are averaging 23.6 points a game while giving up 29.5

Interesting Note: if you remove AC's scores Their opposition averages 14.7 on offense just a 1/2 a point less than when AC defense is included. Their opposition defense give up 28. 3 without the AC scores.

GHS opposition avg. 30.4 on offense without the GHS defense included and they hold their opposition to 24 points a game.

You remove AC 5 wins their opponents are 5W and 12 Losses. You remove GHS's 5 wins, their opponents are 12 W -6 L

SH 3 losses are GHS number 1 in the state, Kingsport and number 3 Elizabethton who probably ought to be 2 in state in 4A. ( weak Conference with those 2 teams :) ) Science hill has beaten 2 Teams that are both 4-1 Beardan and Ooltewah, these 2 teams are undefeated otherwise. 

The Indians have Lost to Oak Ridge and the Devils and face Alcoa. One of the toughest schedules in the state.

I found my connect the dot game: AC beats William Blount 33-20, SH beats Ooltewah 35-34, Ooltewah beats WB 48-7 and Greeneville beats SH 42-0. NEAT. Now we still have to play the games.

Interesting Betsy Beats SH 36-34 and has been a dominant team. I know the Devils respect and look forward to that game. AC needs to worry as well. Of course Betsy is out of our weak conference.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Well, we are basically at the Midseason point, so lets look at some numbers.

Anderson's County 5 opponents are 5 Wins and 17 Losses. Their opponents are averaging 15.2 points a game, while giving up 31. 5

Greeneville High's 5 opponents are 12 wins 11 Losses. Their opponents are averaging 23.6 points a game while giving up 29.5

Interesting Note: if you remove AC's scores Their opposition averages 14.7 on offense just a 1/2 a point less than when AC defense is included. Their opposition defense give up 28. 3 without the AC scores.

GHS opposition avg. 30.4 on offense without the GHS defense included and they hold their opposition to 24 points a game.

You remove AC 5 wins their opponents are 5W and 12 Losses. You remove GHS's 5 wins, their opponents are 12 W -6 L

SH 3 losses are GHS number 1 in the state, Kingsport and number 3 Elizabethton who probably ought to be 2 in state in 4A. ( weak Conference with those 2 teams :) ) Science hill has beaten 2 Teams that are both 4-1 Beardan and Ooltewah, these 2 teams are undefeated otherwise. 

The Indians have Lost to Oak Ridge and the Devils and face Alcoa. One of the toughest schedules in the state.

You'll have to break this down more for the Mavs fans, Coach. I have come to realize they aren't that smart when it comes to statistics. Might need to let them have a class with ole Betty Burley to help them out with their math skills.

What Coach is trying to say is, Greeneville is better....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, budkilmer said:

You'll have to break this down more for the Mavs fans, Coach. I have come to realize they aren't that smart when it comes to statistics. Might need to let them have a class with ole Betty Burley to help them out with their math skills.

What Coach is trying to say is, Greeneville is better....

I did Bud, I added my connect the dot game which was William Blount