AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

On 9/18/2018 at 12:09 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Defending State Champs and #1 in the state! I think everyone knows who we are and how good we are. Sorry Ac is getting laughed at lol 

Yeah just let them keep laughing. I am laughing with you DevilMan man. Just not the way you might wish. You will lose all 4 quarter's not just 21-0 1st quarter from last year. Remember when the firework smoke clears AC will be on top!

Looks like Greeneville has a top notch cupcake on Friday. They know in order to hit that 70 pts embarrassment level and to keep those stats up they will again leave in there starters. Good job! This is really a bench mark for really how good you are. Flex those mussels on a cupcake. You gain a lot of respect...........?????????? Lol :) from no one. Know one like teams that slam Cupcakes!

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Looks like Greeneville has a top notch cupcake on Friday. They know in order to hit that 70 pts embarrassment level and to keep those stats up they will again leave in there starters. Good job! This is really a bench mark for really how good you are. Flex those mussels on a cupcake. You gain a lot of respect...........?????????? Lol :) from no one. Know one like teams that slam Cupcakes!

Greeneville doesn’t play Friday goof. 

7 minutes ago, budkilmer said:

Greeneville doesn’t play Friday goof. 

Well I am showing they do play Friday..... September 28. That is a Friday unless they forfiet. That was the Friday I was talking about. I am sorry that I was not very clear on Friday. It is still anyway you look at it ...A Very large Cupcake with icing too!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well I am showing they do play Friday..... September 28. That is a Friday unless they forfiet. That was the Friday I was talking about. I am sorry that I was not very clear on Friday. It is still anyway you look at it ...A Very large Cupcake with icing too!

Conference game bro. Still a tougher conference than the one AC is in. And when Greeneville is expected to blow teams out, at least they’re doing it, unlike another team I know. 

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah just let them keep laughing. I am laughing with you DevilMan man. Just not the way you might wish. You will lose all 4 quarter's not just 21-0 1st quarter from last year. Remember when the firework smoke clears AC will be on top!

AC will not get past Betsy in the playoffs and I'm not so sure they make through the 1st round.  Their defense is too vanilla!

Edited by Romansfive8

28 minutes ago, budkilmer said:

Conference game bro. Still a tougher conference than the one AC is in. And when Greeneville is expected to blow teams out, at least they’re doing it, unlike another team I know. 

Yeah I think AC has backed off trying to make a team look bad and sad by embarrassing them and the coaches. It just not worth it. These teams will Remember this when they have rebuilt and Greeneville is down and out.

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah I think AC has backed off trying to make a team look bad and sad by embarrassing them and the coaches. It just not worth it. These teams will Remember this when they have rebuilt and Greeneville is down and out.

28-14 over Howard is embarrassing. I'll agree. 

Next excuse please.....

4 hours ago, budkilmer said:

28-14 over Howard is embarrassing. I'll agree. 

Next excuse please.....

I do not see that score as emarrassing to either team. I am being sarcastic as well LOL. 69-0 is down right ridiculously...there is no excuse under heaven for that. That actually makes me a little upset. But that sometimes can tell you the true character of a team.  :(