AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

6 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Is this really a AC fan talking about playing cupcakes ??? hahahahahahahahahaha ..... look at your region and your out of region games ..talk about a team scared to play anybody .. really ....   Clinton, Carter, Heritage and William Blount and all those juggernauts from Chattanooga  .. hilarious  ....  your not gaining any respect with that .. you got to earn it .... quit talking and beat somebody thats any good .. you came close to Greeneville last year ...  as I said Close  .. you played over your head .... and as far as  leaving starters in  Greeneville pulls starters all the time by halftime in these type blowouts ... and it seems to me that the game with you guys and  Clinton  - the issue came about because of some AC starters still in game late is that correct ???  

Greeneville took out another Cupcake this one had some icing. Unicoi did not even let SC score; yeah I would call that a cupcake game for Greeneville.

22 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Congratulations to Ballard with 205 passing yards and to the Mavericks QB Stanton Martin with 319 passing yards. ;)

Stanton playing way into the second half as well. Ballard played the first quarter. Ballard was 5/5 passing with 5 tds

meanwhile cows had another struggle win on defense  

BALLARD = 2017/2018 Mr.Football and BlueCross Bowl MVP 

Edited by DevilMan03

6 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Stanton playing way into the second half as well. Ballard played the first quarter. Ballard was 5/5 passing with 5 tds

meanwhile cows had another struggle win on defense  

BALLARD = 2017/2018 Mr.Football and BlueCross Bowl MVP 

Just showing facts and I even congratulated Ballard. LOL :) But Martin should get the 2018 Mr.Football he deserves it! 

8 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol negative even Austin Priceless agreed 

Yeah that figures Austin has always been a true hater of the Mavericks! And that is not saying much. On a clear day no clouds in the sky and a Maverick said look how pretty blue the sky is Austin would disagree and say it was raining. Go figure !