AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Congratulations to the Mavericks on another Great Win....Go Mavericks...on the road to state! Not long now and Rocky Top will be playing! Good ole Rocky Top! I can only imagine the end of the Greeneville hype and fall from Grace walking off the AC field with helmet in hand heads down and yeah fireworks will still be going off and the band playing "We are the Champions" this has happened before and CCHS did not appreciate it neither will DevilMan! Haha all the way to state!

:roflol:

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, woodby30 said:

I am still stuck on how AC adds in there schedule as hosting Elizabethton in round 2 then Greeneville in round 3 yet it ends there. If I was going to be that darn bold I would have went ahead and added it on out to the state championship geez.  I do Have this overwhelming feeling that they will play neither of us. 

Bulletin board fodder...if I were Witten and Ballard I would have in up on every players locker

After round three.Either way,may the best teams win and I hope whoever wins and whoever the losers are,it can be done and over.Act like you have been there before or take your azz beating and go home and not cry.What are the odds any fan base will 100%  win with class among us three.I will say this again. If you beat my Devils,good luck going forward.If my Devils win,they would have beat a very awesome team and maybe the best team they will face all year. Win or lose,I will take it and move on and not act like a spoiled five year old .Hope that's how it is for the rest of you .Oh,Whoever comes out the winner among us and moves to the semi's,I will still pull for. No matter what color they are wearing. Best of luck to all three.

Edited by BatmanDevil

24 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

After round three.Either way,may the best teams win and I hope whoever wins and whoever the losers are,it can be done and over.Act like you have been there before or take your azz beating and go home and not cry.What are the odds any fan base will 100%  win with class among us three.I will say this again. If you beat my Devils,good luck going forward.If my Devils win,they would have beat a very awesome team and maybe the best team they will face all year. Win or lose,I will take it and move on and not act like a spoiled five year old .Hope that's how it is for the rest of you .Oh,Whoever comes out the winner among us and moves to the semi's,I will still pull for. No matter what color they are wearing. Best of luck to all three.

One Team will be eating a lot of Crow no matter how it shakes out BatmanDevil.  Everyone can't talk as much smack and not get ribbed from it since this all goes back to last year in round 3.

6 hours ago, Swipes said:

One Team will be eating a lot of Crow no matter how it shakes out BatmanDevil.  Everyone can't talk as much smack and not get ribbed from it since this all goes back to last year in round 3.

I guess your right and maybe I'm just old school.Don't get me wrong,I truly have enjoyed some of my own personal victories or my favorite teams or accomplishments by my kids.That last one was why I always told my kids to act like they have been there and if anyone has to make an azz out of themselves,let it be dad.So,with that said.I guess I can understand some of us just get a little excited on coacht and in the end, it's all in fun.

• Upvote 1