AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

10 hours ago, barb said:

Oh it's a lot different.  Science Hill traditionally fields winning teams year after year. They were 8-4 last year and 7-3 the previous and are a good 6-a team. DB has declined significantly and while it looked a bit like kicking a puppy, I must admit beating the FIRE-SNOT out of them for the first time on their field felt like we had won the Super Bowl. Still this is the first season DB hasn't made the play-offs in 33 years. MoWest is a rivalry, much like AC and Clinton that has existed since they used to beat our butts every year when we played up in the old IMAC and it is kinda sad to see where that are now. That team from Pisgah, NC is the real deal. A bigger school in NC and I'm kinda sad to see them not on our schedule next year as they were probably the most physical D we faced this season. They are 9-1 and will probably make some noise in the NC Play-offs.  I can't say I have enjoyed an out of state series since we played( and beat) Graham VA back when Ahmad Bradshaw played there. AC can and should schedule better non-conference teams if for no other reason but to measure your potential against region 1

You forgot to mention the mighty Cyclones

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

You forgot to mention the mighty Cyclones

they are a conference team and, since AC can't do anything about their conference schedule, I decided not to include Betsy in my comment. We all know yall are way better than any team on their conference or non conference schedule

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, barb said:

they are a conference team and, since AC can't do anything about their conference schedule, I decided not to include Betsy in my comment. We all know yall are way better than any team on their conference or non conference schedule

They are way better than anyone on your schedule also. 

• Thanks 1

These playoffs could not get here soon enough...we finally are about to see what all the hype as been about with AC...it will either be sweet redemption for AC fans on here or the biggest feast of crow there ever was!  I know if AC wins in the second round, they get the third round at home.  But IF the Cyclones win, does Elizabethton get the third round game at home or will Greeneville be at home (assuming Greeneville wins their games in the first 2 rounds)?   

3 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

These playoffs could not get here soon enough...we finally are about to see what all the hype as been about with AC...it will either be sweet redemption for AC fans on here or the biggest feast of crow there ever was!  I know if AC wins in the second round, they get the third round at home.  But IF the Cyclones win, does Elizabethton get the third round game at home or will Greeneville be at home (assuming Greeneville wins their games in the first 2 rounds)?   

Greeneville would play Betsy at home.

2 hours ago, Bullring99 said:

Pisgah must play terrible teams to be 9-1. Didn't you all beat them 41 to 6? Betsy is the best team you all have played and we will play Betsy next week just like last year. 

Are Beardan, Hardin Valley, Ooltewah bad teams? Also by your AC think Maryville and Alcoa must be bad.

Edited by noonesfool

36 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Are Beardan, Hardin Valley, Ooltewah bad teams? Also by your AC think Maryville and Alcoa must be bad.

????? ......   All I'm saying is you beat pisgah 41 to 6. Betsy is by far the best team you all played this year. It's nothing bad...lol. We just get to play Betsy next week just like last year.