AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

1 hour ago, Tadvols said:

Yes Devil I remember that game ... totally dismantled  AC  ... and will again  ..well wait they probably wont make it past Betsy -- Devil you gotta remember ..AC hasnt gained any respect  .. the talk they talk doesnt hold any weight .. they need to earn it ..they think cause they got lucky and  got ahead of yall last year that they are somebody .. look who they played this year .. its so laughable  ... the region they stayed in LOL .. plus the  non conference gauntlet  of Carter, Clinton, Heritage and William Blount hahahahah .. they musta been scared to play a Knox Co team .. and to see how the coaches acted that Clinton game .. boy they got some ego's and theink they are all that ... its so funny to listen to them talk ... repect is earned and they aint earned it ...   I used to get on here with you guys  and talk back and forth  when my Fulton team was meeting you guys on playoffs but we earned each others respect in those  years .. and then scrimmaging the past 2 years has been good for both teams .. respect there between coaches and players ..... I know you like getting these AC folk riled up  ... but they cant hold up their end of the deal .. they aint earned it  .................... 

Oh no. Poop talking AC again....not a good thing..... its not like last years game is not enough smoke coming from a Maverick nostril...but adding another cow Paddy and it's getting deep on here ....Tadvols not winning too well in SEC had some time on his hands lol...I would say it's going to be nasty game for Greeneville just hope they play classy especially after they get behind by 20. Typically teams that think they are always unbeatable such as Fulton and Greeneville can not stand to get beat and when it happens and it will, ......let say...they just do not know how to accept loosing...so keep your paints on guys because you are in for a show....Note to DevilMan...It is illegal to bring a weapon on school property....in any state...lol :) and believe me I think he would try....lol :) just kidding......I hope not :shock:

Edited by Mavericksinflight

4 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Last time we played there we won 55-9 so yeah Mercy again at the cow pasture. 

4 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Yes Devil I remember that game ... totally dismantled  AC  ... and will again  ..well wait they probably wont make it past Betsy -- Devil you gotta remember ..AC hasnt gained any respect  .. the talk they talk doesnt hold any weight .. they need to earn it ..they think cause they got lucky and  got ahead of yall last year that they are somebody .. look who they played this year .. its so laughable  ... the region they stayed in LOL .. plus the  non conference gauntlet  of Carter, Clinton, Heritage and William Blount hahahahah .. they musta been scared to play a Knox Co team .. and to see how the coaches acted that Clinton game .. boy they got some ego's and theink they are all that ... its so funny to listen to them talk ... repect is earned and they aint earned it ...   I used to get on here with you guys  and talk back and forth  when my Fulton team was meeting you guys on playoffs but we earned each others respect in those  years .. and then scrimmaging the past 2 years has been good for both teams .. respect there between coaches and players ..... I know you like getting these AC folk riled up  ... but they cant hold up their end of the deal .. they aint earned it  .................... 

Go ahead and get on here and say the same thing you all said last year...lol Talk is cheep! Go MAVS!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Hey DevilMan we did not schedule Pisgah so stop complaining. You can complain after we give you a good ole southern beat down! Ha ha ;) lol saying that in fun don't get mad....but we will!

AC had plenty of opportunity to schedule quality non-conference. For crying out loud they could schedule most any team in East Tennessee. Alcoa doesn't seem to have trouble scheduling quality non-conference games and they are, well...Alcoa.  Carter hasn't had a winning season since 2014, William Blount hasn't since 2007 and I have looked back at Heritage all the way to 2001 and still haven't found a winning season. Part of what makes teams like Alcoa, Fulton, Elizabethton, and yes Greeneville great is they reach out to traditionally strong programs to augment their conference schedules in order to balance their less competitive conference foes. The strongest metal is forged in fire. GO GREENE!

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Oh no. Poop talking AC again....not a good thing..... its not like last years game is not enough smoke coming from a Maverick nostril...but adding another cow Paddy and it's getting deep on here ....Tadvols not winning too well in SEC had some time on his hands lol...I would say it's going to be nasty game for Greeneville just hope they play classy especially after they get behind by 20. Typically teams that think they are always unbeatable such as Fulton and Greeneville can not stand to get beat and when it happens and it will, ......let say...they just do not know how to accept loosing...so keep your paints on guys because you are in for a show....Note to DevilMan...It is illegal to bring a weapon on school property....in any state...lol :) and believe me I think he would try....lol :) just kidding......I hope not :shock:

Now why would you even say this about Devilman...not cool in light of recent mass shootings

55 minutes ago, barb said:

AC had plenty of opportunity to schedule quality non-conference. For crying out loud they could schedule most any team in East Tennessee. Alcoa doesn't seem to have trouble scheduling quality non-conference games and they are, well...Alcoa.  Carter hasn't had a winning season since 2014, William Blount hasn't since 2007 and I have looked back at Heritage all the way to 2001 and still haven't found a winning season. Part of what makes teams like Alcoa, Fulton, Elizabethton, and yes Greeneville great is they reach out to traditionally strong programs to augment their conference schedules in order to balance their less competitive conference foes. The strongest metal is forged in fire. GO GREENE!

Well again not sure scheduling was the issue we lost by only 4pts last year. For some reason Devil fans are obsessed with whom other teams have played or not played. It almost sounds like jealousy..lol.. The Devil's schedule is a cake walk. Not much difference at all. 

22 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Since Mr. Football site closed Here is the true 2018 Mr. Football in the State of Tennessee.

I think Ballard is 108 completions in 126 attempts with 0 picks for 85.7%! Out of those 18 incompletions at least 5 were drops, some of which would have been scores. But that didn't matter because we scored on those possessions anyway! Heck of alot better than 70% with 8 PICKS!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Well again not sure scheduling was the issue we lost by only 4pts last year. For some reason Devil fans are obsessed with whom other teams have played or not played. It almost sounds like jealousy..lol.. The Devil's schedule is a cake walk. Not much difference at all. 

Oh it's a lot different.  Science Hill traditionally fields winning teams year after year. They were 8-4 last year and 7-3 the previous and are a good 6-a team. DB has declined significantly and while it looked a bit like kicking a puppy, I must admit beating the FIRE-SNOT out of them for the first time on their field felt like we had won the Super Bowl. Still this is the first season DB hasn't made the play-offs in 33 years. MoWest is a rivalry, much like AC and Clinton that has existed since they used to beat our butts every year when we played up in the old IMAC and it is kinda sad to see where that are now. That team from Pisgah, NC is the real deal. A bigger school in NC and I'm kinda sad to see them not on our schedule next year as they were probably the most physical D we faced this season. They are 9-1 and will probably make some noise in the NC Play-offs.  I can't say I have enjoyed an out of state series since we played( and beat) Graham VA back when Ahmad Bradshaw played there. AC can and should schedule better non-conference teams if for no other reason but to measure your potential against region 1

9 hours ago, voldevil said:

I think Ballard is 108 completions in 126 attempts with 0 picks for 85.7%! Out of those 18 incompletions at least 5 were drops, some of which would have been scores. But that didn't matter because we scored on those possessions anyway! Heck of alot better than 70% with 8 PICKS!

1u71_9eW2nWTAyduebplcYIF_nSlE1vtE?e=down