AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

I'll say it a thousand times more.Common opponents mean nothing because you can't 100% factor everything.Best example is Tennessee High in 2009.They were by far the best 5A football team in the state during the regular season and drilled Daniel Boone along with our Devils by three touchdowns and everyone else.Just a couple weeks after beating Daniel Boone by several touchdowns,Daniel Boone upset TH in the 2nd round of the playoffs.Sullivan South then beat Daniel Boone and no way would have beat TH that year.

40 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Ac went back to back 3-7 with Martin and his injuries

then have the easiest schedule in 4a 12-1 lol

Greeneville has had a easy schedule for years....lol they play Central got beat played Fulton got beat oh lost a scrimmage also before season this year to them...lol it was just a scrimmage but the only good team they have played this year. Fultons offense has not performed that we'll so far this year.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Domin18 said:

Greeneville has had a easy schedule for years....lol they play Central got beat played Fulton got beat oh lost a scrimmage also before season this year to them...lol it was just a scrimmage but the only good team they have played this year. Fultons offense has not performed that we'll so far this year.

But good enough to beat Greeneville....lol

I'm confused as to what your point is...are you saying Greeneville isn't that good of a football team?  Are you saying the 3 gold balls and 1 silver ball over the last nine years is a fluke? are you saying Greeneville is overrated? Just not sure what you are trying to prove.  Nobody is disputing that the conference they play in is weak.  But they have beaten a lot of good teams over the last decade (and a lot of bad ones), and yes, they have lost some too.  I am just not sure how that is relevant to the conversation of Greeneville's team this year.  But if you talk to folks who have seen them play and have watched a lot of football over the years, i think the overwhelming consensus is that they are a really really good football team, regardless of classification.  You would be hard pressed to find many other public schools in any state, much less Tennessee, with as many kids that will play college football.  Greeneville is very good- and to argue otherwise is honestly pretty ridiculous.    

1 hour ago, Domin18 said:

But good enough to beat Greeneville....lol

Your correct about one thing,somebody has to talk about poor left out Fulton.I bet they would have destoyed Maryville in a scrimmage preseason as well.Wait ! who is it they play in a week or so.We will speak of their greatness when they put the beat down on Maryville.Until then,I've not seen enough to add them into conversations about teams like Alcoa,Oakland,Maryville, Brentwood academy and this year we are talking Greeneville as well because they have a very nice team.I'm not saying Betsy or AC can't beat us and I'm not saying Fulton  can't beat Maryville.I'm saying Fulton is just not in most folks minds for a reason.

1 hour ago, Domin18 said:

I bet AC wish they could say they even Scrimmaged Fulton to say they have played a good team.  O wait AC canceled their scrimmage with Fulton......AC was Scared 

32 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

I'm confused as to what your point is...are you saying Greeneville isn't that good of a football team?  Are you saying the 3 gold balls and 1 silver ball over the last nine years is a fluke? are you saying Greeneville is overrated? Just not sure what you are trying to prove.  Nobody is disputing that the conference they play in is weak.  But they have beaten a lot of good teams over the last decade (and a lot of bad ones), and yes, they have lost some too.  I am just not sure how that is relevant to the conversation of Greeneville's team this year.  But if you talk to folks who have seen them play and have watched a lot of football over the years, i think the overwhelming consensus is that they are a really really good football team, regardless of classification.  You would be hard pressed to find many other public schools in any state, much less Tennessee, with as many kids that will play college football.  Greeneville is very good- and to argue otherwise is honestly pretty ridiculous.    

It’s called pure jealousy swipes. The cows can’t win anything except that “Region” championships and it infuriates them lolthen lol

5 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I bet AC wish they could say they even Scrimmaged Fulton to say they have played a good team.  O wait AC canceled their scrimmage with Fulton......AC was Scared 

Fulton even tried to get them to comeback the VERY NEXT DAY!!! But the cows declined. Fulton even practiced that day when Ac cancelled. Ac was scared imo and found an out. Greeneville and Fulton starters were pulled at 13-7 Fulton with Greeneville tds called back. 

When we let out backup qb run the ball as usual you could see the difference. Greeneville depends on the option and when you take the qb out of the equation the defense doesn’t respect the option and keys on the runner. They had an extra guy every time knowing the ball was going to the rb when they ran. 

Dom. Your a moron lol

56 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Fulton even tried to get them to comeback the VERY NEXT DAY!!! But the cows declined. Fulton even practiced that day when Ac cancelled. Ac was scared imo and found an out. Greeneville and Fulton starters were pulled at 13-7 Fulton with Greeneville tds called back. 

When we let out backup qb run the ball as usual you could see the difference. Greeneville depends on the option and when you take the qb out of the equation the defense doesn’t respect the option and keys on the runner. They had an extra guy every time knowing the ball was going to the rb when they ran. 

Dom. Your a moron lol

That's awful lot of excuses devil..... truth is u scrimmage for 90 minutes and pulled starters and they got the best of you it was just a scrimmage don't take it to heart I'm sure you guys are better defending the pass now with the team's your playing. You guys are hilarious it don't take nothing to get you all going.....  lol any plays are normally called back when you hold or block in the back...lol  I didn't say you wasn't a good team Greenville is a pretty darn good teen guys just sometimes a team gets the best of you don't take it to heart...