Greeneville Vs. Science Hill

DevilMan03

6 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Woa there boys, Greenville is all that but pump the brakes a little. Maybe the Devils should go play Maryville and get brought back down to earth. 

If only they could do a end of the season 3a-6a winner takes all. I mean we all know 3a Alcoa can compete with 6a Maryville most years. But a 4a Greeneville vs 3a Alcoa or 6a Maryville, imagine the money that brings in for a couple weekends. Flip a coin to get your first opponent and then winners play for the platinum ball. Nothing to lose, hopefully no injuries but tbh it would be primetime must see. 5a Fulton right now throw them in and you have 4 teams that could honestly go toe to toe and put on a show that nobody would miss. Wishful thinking for bragging rights. Just a little extra suspense before we hang the cleats up for 8 months. From 6a to 3a right now I dont see much of a drop off between the top teams

15 minutes ago, Unchained said:

If only they could do a end of the season 3a-6a winner takes all. I mean we all know 3a Alcoa can compete with 6a Maryville most years. But a 4a Greeneville vs 3a Alcoa or 6a Maryville, imagine the money that brings in for a couple weekends. Flip a coin to get your first opponent and then winners play for the platinum ball. Nothing to lose, hopefully no injuries but tbh it would be primetime must see. 5a Fulton right now throw them in and you have 4 teams that could honestly go toe to toe and put on a show that nobody would miss. Wishful thinking for bragging rights. Just a little extra suspense before we hang the cleats up for 8 months. From 6a to 3a right now I dont see much of a drop off between the top teams

Well we already know who won't win this matchup because it's the  IFL and Maryville has done very poorly in these games over the years.The good thing however is it's set this year except for Greeneville . Maryville will be playing Alcoa and Fulton the next two games of their schedule.So there is a chance we will know who the best team out of those three is atleast.

3 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Well we already know who won't win this matchup because it's the  IFL and Maryville has done very poorly in these games over the years.The good thing however is it's set this year except for Greeneville . Maryville will be playing Alcoa and Fulton the next two games of their schedule.So there is a chance we will know who the best team out of those three is atleast.

I forgot about Fulton and Maryville. But yes, we shall know come 2 weeks. And the Alcoa DB game may show how they match up with Greeneville. I don't see many if any scoring more than 20 on the Devils but we may never know. It would be interesting if they did something for the fans at least. Alcoa and greeneville should have just renewed their series if it was possible. Idk if it was, but boy this year, you would have a down right juggernaut matchup. Idk much about Alcoa on the line but Greeneville is downright nasty

2 hours ago, Unchained said:

I forgot about Fulton and Maryville. But yes, we shall know come 2 weeks. And the Alcoa DB game may show how they match up with Greeneville. I don't see many if any scoring more than 20 on the Devils but we may never know. It would be interesting if they did something for the fans at least. Alcoa and greeneville should have just renewed their series if it was possible. Idk if it was, but boy this year, you would have a down right juggernaut matchup. Idk much about Alcoa on the line but Greeneville is downright nasty

Pump the breaks ...lol Greeneville has not played anyone yet....The only thing you can go by is a scrimmage that Fulton scored twice in. I know it's a scrimmage but that is the only team that has a good qb you have played. SH almost beat Betty ...lol DB got killed by OR , and greendevils. Then DB beats SH...lol. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Domin18 said:

Pump the breaks ...lol Greeneville has not played anyone yet....The only thing you can go by is a scrimmage that Fulton scored twice in. I know it's a scrimmage but that is the only team that has a good qb you have played. SH almost beat Betty ...lol DB got killed by OR , and greendevils. Then DB beats SH...lol. 

Yea they didn’t win state last year or anything not to mention they only lost a handful of starters. I know your still upset over that struggle win from last week 

There is no question we are loaded this year.The  thing about Alcoa and Maryville is they are not loaded every now and then.Just look at who Maryville plays this year and who they have already beat.Im not saying we couldn't compete with Maryville if they beat the number One teams in 3a ,5a,6a and every one on their schedule and then win five more games, including beating an awesome Oakland team again.Im just saying we would still have to play a near perfect game as will Alcoa,Fulton or anyone else.It can be done but It's not nearly as easy a task as just writing it on coacht

Edited by BatmanDevil

Good thing about this game is it will give our  linemen a test against some big ole guys and we will get to see some speed for the Toppers as well.They like to burn you on the big plays and it will give our defensive backs a chance to make plays way down the field .Last Friday everyone thought SH would win and it's still human nature to listen to things like that if your a player.This week and most every week the Devils hear those same things.I never overlook any team and the first time our players do,it could end poorly.Take care of business and we should be fine every week .Listen to how good you are and someone will be acting like that dude from Knox Catholic a few years ago .