Greeneville Vs. Science Hill

DevilMan03

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yawn. Where everyone at? 

If SH can't beat DB then how can they beat Greeneville; just a fact. Another fact; it appears that Greenevilles schedule looks more and more like cupcakes topped off with icing. This year Region 1 4A battle is for Top Cupcake Dog!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

If SH can't beat DB then how can they beat Greeneville; just a fact. Another fact; it appears that Greenevilles schedule looks more and more like cupcakes topped off with icing. This year Region 1 4A battle is for Top Cupcake Dog!

Better than the joke of a schedule the cows have for sure

On 9/1/2018 at 12:13 AM, WaCoJaCo said:

Actually DB was a better team with Forman at QB simply because he was touching the ball on every play. Before he took over at QB he was only touching the ball 3 or 4 times a game. Yeah I know, pretty crazy. But that was the history during the Clark era. But your right if the QB hadn't got hurt mid season and they had enough sense to use Forman I think they would of given Maryville a better game. 

I can't remember , but how many state titles did DB win with Forman and that group?

Edited by kr1416

43 minutes ago, kr1416 said:

I can't remember , but how many state titles did DB win with Forman and that group?

You know the answer moron. Nobody was talking about winning a state championship. I simply said if the quarterback hadn't got hurt DB would of given Maryville a better game. I didn't say DB would of won that game or a state championship. How many state titles have you won? Tennis and bowling don't count.

56 minutes ago, kr1416 said:

2012.   DB made it to the 3rd round vs. Maryville and lost 41-20.    I was at that game and thought the Tribe had a chance even into the 3rd quarter, but in the end Maryville was just .....     If DB could have won that game I have no doubt they would have played Whitehaven in Cookeville.

58 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

2012.   DB made it to the 3rd round vs. Maryville and lost 41-20.    I was at that game and thought the Tribe had a chance even into the 3rd quarter, but in the end Maryville was just .....     If DB could have won that game I have no doubt they would have played Whitehaven in Cookeville.

Was there as well.If I can remember,Maryville done something uncharacteristic . They turned the ball over deep in their own end of the field to give DB a great shot to really get going. DB turned around on the next play and done something I expected  in the playoffs.Gave the ball right back.

Guys,if your team is good enough,most games turn out to be cupcakes.makes it very hard on a coach to get his top players game time and prepared for the playoffs without looking like an azz.Greeneville has done about all you can do to prepare as a 4A team.They play three 6A teams that most every year dominant this area and always have good athletes.Im not looking past SH and after this game won't look past any team.I don't care who it is .Come playoff time,all we need to remember is two years ago.Nobody figured past KC, Fulton or Greeneville as the state champs.None of the above made it to the semi's.

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Was there as well.If I can remember,Maryville done something uncharacteristic . They turned the ball over deep in their own end of the field to give DB a great shot to really get going. DB turned around on the next play and done something I expected  in the playoffs.Gave the ball right back.

That set the tone for the rest of the game in a way......     Maryville fumbles the opening kickoff.   DB gets it on about the 15.    DB's first play they fumble it right back to Maryville.     Maryville's first play, one of their backs goes off the left side untouched for 85 yards.    16 seconds into the game and Maryville is up 7-0 and never looked back.