Whitwell @ Signal Mountain

WingoVFL

Just now, SCPRIDE30 said:

I’ve know him since we was about 10, so if you wanna know who this is you can come meet me and find out who this actually is since you think it’s someone else

Why so angry? Sequatchie should win next week. It will be OK. Bassy knows where im at , well so he thinks. Just meet me at the field house in Whitwell I guess LMBO. 

Just now, TigerfootballFan said:

Why so angry? Sequatchie should win next week. It will be OK. Bassy knows where im at , well so he thinks. Just meet me at the field house in Whitwell I guess LMBO. 

Idk we might lose on the bye week next week lmbo. We could honestly win out, I don’t think any team on our schedule is as good as meigs, that team is unbelievable. And for the comment about the enhancement crap, I’m just giving y’all heck, I was just trying to go on with it like payner. Whitwel has a good team. 

1 minute ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Idk we might lose on the bye week next week lmbo. We could honestly win out, I don’t think any team on our schedule is as good as meigs, that team is unbelievable. And for the comment about the enhancement crap, I’m just giving y’all heck, I was just trying to go on with it like payner. Whitwel has a good team. 

You and York will be a good game 

1 minute ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I know you was just giving crap. You crack me up its funny.  Got to keep in mind, we have a couple Seq grads on staff. Im sure they want to see them do well. 

Just now, TigerfootballFan said:

I know you was just giving crap. You crack me up its funny.  Got to keep in mind, we have a couple Seq grads on staff. Im sure they want to see them do well. 

Oh I know. There 2 good coaches. I just get on here to talk smack it’s all fun and games to me especially when people think I’m someone that I’m not lol. Good luck on your season tigers

10 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

Nah. I don't get mad very easy. I expected Whutwull to hang 60 or 70 on us. Y'all got a few good athletes, but the line play was not impressive.  I thought y'all would be better than what I saw tonight. I was serious earlier when I said that I thought y'all would be undefeated and playing for a state championship. After seeing your team in person, I'm not so sure.

Like I said, maybe the guys just weren't up for the game tonight, but I think last years team was better overall. Good luck the rest of the season. Haven't seen South Pitt in person, but I might just have to catch that game.

291 yards rushing on 20 carries in 3 quarters.    Not good enough line play though ??

Do you guys just suck that bad that anyone can do that ? 

HGH makes weightroom work really well. When you put an already hard working good athlete on it you get what you see. Sad for what is could be doing to kids bodies long term. Not excuses, facts. Whitwell was better than Signal. If y’all dont want your kids being accused of being on stuff then tell them to stop bragging about it to other athletes about it. Word gets out.

Best of luck! Hope y’all win state!

2 minutes ago, ChattownLB said:

HGH makes weightroom work really well. When you put an already hard working good athlete on it you get what you see. Sad for what is could be doing to kids bodies long term. Not excuses, facts. Whitwell was better than Signal. If y’all dont want your kids being accused of being on stuff then tell them to stop bragging about it to other athletes about it. Word gets out.

:shock:

16 minutes ago, ChattownLB said:

?? That's a strong accusation