Humboldt @ Peabody

PeabodyPride

6 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I believe everyone involved with the Peabody faithful are ready for these next 2 weeks to get through. Dresden comes to town after that & I’ll be interested to see how Dresden comes into Trenton after taking a whooping last year on their home turf. 

They are going to get a whipping on our turf also.  I think the right question would be how will they deal with with the whipping they are going to get this year lol :roflolk:

all jokes aside it may shape up to be a good game 

31 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Get your fill while you can my boy. Soon TCA will be in a classification where the teams have all the same advantages as you. Terrifying I know

Hmmm last year we beat JC and Fayette Academy. This year beat JC and lost to FA by 6. I believe FA beat Nashville Christian last night. That will be our region. So get your facts straight my boy. We will be in the smallest division. West Carroll actual enrollment is 311. Tca actual enrollment is 250. Why don’t y’all jump on up to 2A or are y’all scared? Y’all would not stay on the field with our little boys. You can belly ache about open enrollment next year.  Good try. Not scared at all. We were begging to be there the last two years. So wrong AGAIN!!!

Edited by BigEdMo

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Hmmm last year we beat JC and Fayette Academy. This year beat JC and lost to FA by 6. I believe FA beat Nashville Christian last night. That will be our region. So get your facts straight my boy. We will be in the smallest division. Good try. Not scared at all. We were begging to be there the last two years. So wrong AGAIN!!!

Didn’t the administration decide y’all were going to stay back when y’all had the choice ? 

27 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Key word is former administration. Coaches voted to go. That administrator was let go. 

I fore see TCA being  dominate when they make that move!!! I think I am gonna go rock the Black  and Gold and sit with the pure Vesters and watch em whoop up on the bruins!!Intense BigEdMo yall better not let them TCA folk throw me in a Mercedes  Benz trunk and make me sleep with tha fishes!!!!!

Edited by peabodypride

13 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I fore see TCA being  dominate when they make that move!!! I think I am gonna go rock the Black  and Gold and sit with the pure Vesters and watch em whoop up on the bruins!!Intense BigEdMo yall better not let them TCA folk throw me in a Mercedes  Benz trunk and make me sleep with tha fishes!!!!!

We got ya. We mostly have hummers. 

Edited by BigEdMo

53 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Hmmm last year we beat JC and Fayette Academy. This year beat JC and lost to FA by 6. I believe FA beat Nashville Christian last night. That will be our region. So get your facts straight my boy. We will be in the smallest division. West Carroll actual enrollment is 311. Tca actual enrollment is 250. Why don’t y’all jump on up to 2A or are y’all scared? Y’all would not stay on the field with our little boys. You can belly ache about open enrollment next year.  Good try. Not scared at all. We were begging to be there the last two years. So wrong AGAIN!!!

Why would I belly ache about open enrollment? Any school in TN is open enrollment if a school chooses to limit their enrollment its on them. 

More facts: TCA is the only private school west of Nashville that plays D-1 football. Your Coach and school administration have fought tooth and nail against privates being forced to D-2.

So I'll ask again. If y'all ain't skeert then why do you have to be forced to play with other private schools?

Save the small family school spiel I've heard way too much