Camden @ Huntingdon

Waker

4 hours ago, MikeHoncho said:

Didn't say we were better or worse.  I didn't cast the first stone on weak schedules, firing coaches , etc... To be honest the only teams I can comment on is the ones I have seen in person everything else on anyone's part is pure speculation.  

ShakenBake?

Also, I love my Lions but Huntingdon wins this on a running clock. 

On September 3, 2018 at 4:17 PM, rlcombs said:

ShakenBake?

Also, I love my Lions but Huntingdon wins this on a running clock. 

72nd meeting between the Mustangs and Lions. Lots of exciting action over the years most of which I have witnessed. Scored my first ever touchdown vs Camden. Expect a tough, physical game as always against the Lions. Feel this game is going to be a lot more competitive than most people think. I'm a little worried about it. I think the Mustangs speed prevails but we better be ready to strap it up !

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

72nd meeting between the Mustangs and Lions. Lots of exciting action over the years most of which I have witnessed. Scored my first ever touchdown vs Camden. Expect a tough, physical game as always against the Lions. Feel this game is going to be a lot more competitive than most people think. I'm a little worried about it. I think the Mustangs speed prevails but we better be ready to strap it up !

Maybe it will be a good one. We would love to hang that first L for the stanks on that fancy turf.  How come Huntingdon gets all that while W.Carroll has to play on a cow pasture?  :P.

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Camden will not be able to stop your QB!! Thats a fact!

I wish camden nothing but the best but they aint winning this one. 

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Camden will not be able to stop your QB!! Thats a fact!

I wish camden nothing but the best but they aint winning this one. 

Styles make match ups. While waverly handled us and Huntingdon handled them has no bearing on this game.  We play the run real well out of just our base defense.  We shall see

6 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Styles make match ups. While waverly handled us and Huntingdon handled them has no bearing on this game.  We play the run real well out of just our base defense.  We shall see

Camden has 0 speed,Huntingdung will eat them alive,If a first half of the first quarter mercy rule was even possible in the rule books,this would be it!!!!

7 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Huntingdon has a very good run defense, deep and fast and physical. Waverly gained a lot of yds on but it wasn't on the ground. We shut down their running game as we have everybody we've played. We threw for over 200 yds against Waverly also so we beat you passing the ball. Don't know if you're style will help you against the Mustangs.

5 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon has a very good run defense, deep and fast and physical. Waverly gained a lot of yds on but it wasn't on the ground. We shut down their running game as we have everybody we've played. We threw for over 200 yds against Waverly also so we beat you passing the ball. Don't know if you're style will help you against the Mustangs.

No disrespect to Camden but unless they got 20 players come in since we scrimmaged em then eww doggie it is gonna be a long dreary night for Camden!!! They struggle with speed something  fierce,I know we only were a preseason game but when it's as bad as it was,I don't know how there could be that much improvement! Hopefully a injury free game for both teams!!!