The Gutts @ The Ridge

SweetScience

7 minutes ago, FHS_Admiral said:

No the truth is that although OR did drop a couple 2 or 3 balls that could have been scores, Farragut also gave OR 2 scores, one on a short field after a turnover and one on a tipped ball pick six.  That pick six alone was a 14 pt. swing.  So Farragut left points on the field too while giving OR some. Take away the mistakes of both teams, and Farragut still wins.  The bottom line is that Farragut is just a slightly better team and program right now than OR.  That's the truth!

What the $&€# is your problem? The truth is that Farragut won the game. We know that. I’ve offered my congratulations more than once. You’re a complete jerk who seems so insecure in your victory that you have to remind us over and over who won. Relax....your team won and everyone knows it. 

2 minutes ago, catswild said:

What the $&€# is your problem? The truth is that Farragut won the game. We know that. I’ve offered my congratulations more than once. You’re a complete jerk who seems so insecure in your victory that you have to remind us over and over who won. Relax....your team won and everyone knows it. 

I don't have any problem, you do.  You and a couple of others are the arrogant insulting jerks here.  All I have done is refute the mantra on here that OR really only lost because they dropped 3 passes. A few jerk OR fans, such as yourself, didn't like that and began insulting me and Farragut.   I merely responded in defense so kiss off!

3 minutes ago, FHS_Admiral said:

I don't have any problem, you do.  You and a couple of others are the arrogant insulting jerks here.  All I have done is refute the mantra on here that OR really only lost because they dropped 3 passes. A few jerk OR fans, such as yourself, didn't like that and began insulting me and Farragut.   I merely responded in defense so kiss off!

Hey now! Don't get on here insulting my OR neighbors. That's my job sir! Btw, who won the game last night? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Former44 said:

If someone already mentioned this, I apologize in advance. Didn't this game look like two teams playing their first game, rather than the fourth?

Yeah, it was certainly sloppy, 44. Honestly, I wasn't really impressed with either team haha. Both teams better play a lot better than they did last night if either plan on making any sort of noise in their respective classes.

Edited by SweetScience

Just a final word FHS Admiral  we all enjoy badmouthing back and forth on CoachT so don't take things so personal and we'll all get along a whole lot better. After all we're all high school fans on the "T". 

We've been talking about wine or whine and cheese at Farragut for years, don't mean nothing by it. Kinda like us being called mildcats or mildkittys. Just words.

12 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Yeah, it was certainly sloppy, 44. Honestly, I wasn't really impressed with either team haha. Both teams better play a lot better than they did last night if either plan on making any sort of noise in their respective classes.

I disagree. I thought both teams played pretty well. There was only one fumble that I recall and it was in the last minute of the game. Farragut threw a couple of interceptions. One guy dropped two passes and I don't remember many penalties...so why was it such a sloppy game with two unimpressive teams? I thought it was a hard hitting well played game with two good teams.

13 hours ago, FHS_Admiral said:

I never insulted Farragut...I think they're a very good team. I just don't agree with your statement of them being 1-2 TDs better than OR. That's no insult to Farragut at all...it's simply a difference of opinion. You're way too sensitive. But I do think that if we catch just one of those passes and kick an extra point...OR wins...but we didn't, so end of story. Now it's on to West and whoever you play.